With NeuroNation scientific brain training you bring your brain day by day on trot. Whether it's weaker memory, dwindling concentration or thinking too slowly - only 15 minutes of training a day can make problems disappear and give your brain new momentum. Join the worldwide community of over 23 million members and treat yourself to a piece of science - right in your pocket!
**German health insurances are now reimbursing our medical device NeuroNation MED. If you have a prescription, please download the "NeuroNation MED", not this app.**
Why doing brain training with Neuronation?
- OUTSTANDING EFFECTIVENESS: NeuroNation's brain training has been awarded the AOK Leonardo Health Prize for Digital Prevention sponsored by the German Federal Ministry of Health.
- DIFFERENT EFFECTS: Various studies have repeatedly proven this: With brain training, you can improve your memory, noticeably reduce stress and the resulting risk of depression, increase your thinking speed and concentration and even reduce the risk of dementia by up to 48%.
- PERSONALIZATION: NeuroNation performs a comprehensive analysis of your strengths and potentials and creates a personal training plan for you that exactly meets your needs.
- CHANGE AND BALANCE: With 34 exercises on 300 levels you get a varied and motivating training for a balanced promotion of your brain.
- SCIENTIFIC BASIS: In a study conducted by NeuroNation together with the Department of General Psychology at Freie Universität Berlin, the effectiveness of NeuroNation memory training was proven.
Learn more about the science behind NeuroNation: https://blog.neuronation.com/en/science-behind-neuronation/
- DETAILED PROGRESS ANALYSIS: Thanks to many years of experience and many millions of users, we can give you the opportunity to follow your progress closely and interpret it correctly according to your comparison group.
- FUN AND MOTIVATION: Get together with friends, compare your results, train for a race and blast the old boundaries of your brain together.
- AND MUCH MORE: Join our community and convince yourself of the brain training of the latest generation.
- Comprehensive training program with 34 motivating exercises
- Full personalization according to your wishes, strengths and potentials
- Regular publication of new exercises and courses
- Comprehensive customer support and quick help with questions
Download the app now and stay fit - for the rest of your life!
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/neuronation
BE OUR FAN: facebook.com/neuronation
PRICING AND TERMS OF CONDITIONS
NeuroNation Premium Membership is available via the following subscription plans:
3 months from 41.99 USD* (13.99 USD*/month)
12 months from 83.99 USD* ( 6.99 USD*/month)
*Prices displayed are in USD. Actual charges might be converted to your local exchange currency depending on your country of residence.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your Premium Membership (subscription) automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. Further details concerning your account can be modified via your account.
The protection of your data is very important to us. We will never disclose information to third parties and will always treat your data with the strictest confidence.
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are currently focusing on increasing app stability and publishing the next exercise. With this update the app stability should be increased.
Over the next weeks and months we'll continue to improve the app. Please write us what you think:
Your NeuroNation Team
Ratings and Reviews
I am amazed by the huge improvement of this brain training app. I’m quite big on brain training apps and the philosophy behind them which is why I’m picky with what to install and be committed to. Neuronation has always been one of those apps that I’d install and recommend when somebody would ask for a brain training coach. Sure, back then, there were issues like it used to lag most of the time and the exercises were monotonous to a point where I questioned myself whether I was actually improving or not. So there was a point when I just decided to uninstall it and try a few apps there for for my brain workout. But one day, I realized that I should go back and see if it has improved and my decision was right! It’s really great and I enjoyed every workout that they offer, especially what they believe to improve a certain area of mine. I can’t say thank you enough for those who worked hard to better their app. Keep up the good work, Neuronation. You’ll definitely help a lot of people in the long run. 🙂👍🏻
The best brain training
I’ve tried other brain training apps in the past, and read the articles about how most of them don’t really work. That said, when I saw how this app was backed by research and institutions of higher learning around the world, I decided to try it. I’ve had some struggles with memory and executive function. After a number of sessions with this app, I started to notice an improvement in short term memory. I really appreciate how the exercises are designed not just as games, but to put pressure on certain aspects of cognition, and also multiple aspects at once. I like how it charts progress, both personally and in comparison to a peer group. I look forward to continuing to train with this app, and hopefully see more results.
Good app but one big issue
This is an effective app in sharping your mental skills but the problem that I run into is on some of the color based games like quantum leap and color craze, have very similar colors where their shades only differ slightly. Unless you have very good eyesight it’s very difficult to distinguish the difference between the colors and then the game becomes hampered by physical rather than mental limitations. Especially when you are playing on a small screen like a phone, even with glasses, shades of green specifically can be hard to decipher as people’s ability to interpret color may vary. You should either add more contrast between the colors or have an accessibility feature that will help those who’s eyesight may not be as sharp as others. I have no other complaints about the app but I won’t give it five stars unless that is addressed in some way.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Synaptikon GmbH
- 277.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 8.7 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Synaptikon GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 12M plan+7D Free trial $57.99
- NeuroNation Premium 1M plan $13.99
- NeuroNation Premium 12M plan $41.99
- 12 Months - Subscription $19.49
- 3 Months - Subscription $13.99
- 6 Months - Subscription $10.99
- 3 Months - Subscription $10.99
- 12 Months - Subscription $38.99
- 6 Months - Subscription $22.49
- 12 Months - Subscription $31.99