Are you in need of health or social services in Nevada, but don’t know where to start? If you are looking for help in Nevada, the Nevada 211 app is a free and easy way to locate and get connected to thousands of resources near you. Just enter your zip code or enable the location services in the app, and then you are ready to begin searching for services such as housing, food, utility assistance, transportation, childcare, and more.
Nevada 211 has been operating in Nevada since 2006, and every year, tens of thousands of people contact us by dialing 211, texting 898211, or searching on www.nevada211.org. Nevada 211 is a free and confidential program overseen by the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services and administered by Money Management International (MMI). Our mission is to connect all individuals, families, and providers to essential health and human services information and resources. We are committed to empowering all Nevadans to achieve optimal self-sufficiency, health and well-being.
Use this app to locate health and human services in Nevada on the go. Features of the app include:
* Targeted search results based on your location or zip code
* Detailed program information, including contact information, program description, hours of operation, eligibility requirements, languages offered, fees, and more
* Direct link to the Nevada 211 call center for more information, by phone or text
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nevada 211 app
This app is great! It is easy to use and has very good information.
This is a great app to find community resources in Nevada. Very easy to use.
- Money Management International, Inc.
- 17.4 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.