The Newforma® Plans app eliminates the need to carry paper onto the jobsite. Instead, current plans and specifications, organized by project, are automatically delivered to your tablet.
• The Plans app integrates with Newforma project information management software used in the office and job trailer.
• Zoom and pan documents quickly.
• Mark up and email documents while in the field.
• Newforma Project Center customers can create and locate field notes, punch list items, and action items (Requires Newforma Project Center 10.2) directly on the relevant plan.
• Newforma Project Cloud customers can create and locate Quality Control items directly on the relevant plan (i.e.. punch list, work to complete and non-compliance).
• Hyperlink related sheets to one another for quick access and cross-referencing. (Requires Newforma Project Center 10.2)
• Designate your favorite plans for quick access.
Functionality related to iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Unfortunately the app crashes constantly and doesn't save your markups. I lost 2 hours of work in the field yesterday because after saving and closing the markup the app did not save any of the markups. Additionally when it does save a markup you can't go back in and edit it. You have to create another markup that has no information of the previous markup on it. When adding a field note with a pin when you select markup sometimes it will freeze or the markup function is off the screen. You have to rotate your iPad before it will show up again.
Please fix this app, the previous release was much better. In general if you are releasing these apps they should work seamlessly without an issue so people like me do not loose hours of work.
Another note relating to the field notes app and I suspect this one as well, the field for description is not a field in the Newforma software. Any info in that field is lost. I work for a large architecture firm and we rely on this software to function correctly.
Must be on the beaucoup 10th edition to use this app. Limited toolbar, slow rendering, but caches it eventually after waiting to load every sheet.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.