NEWSWEEK packs a month’s worth of news, culture, and ideas into a weekly magazine. Our award-winning reporting and commentary from some of the world’s best writers give you an in-depth take on the week’s events, bringing high-quality journalism to millions of readers around the globe.
Download and subscribe now:
• 1-month subscription for $2.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
• 1-year subscription for $24.99 (automatically renewed until canceled with a 30-day FREE trial)
• Single issues for $4.99 (non-subscription)
SUBSCRIBERS: Download the Newsweek app, tap the icon on the top left and select "Account". Web subscribers can Sign In using their credentials. Subscribers via iTunes can restore their previous iTunes purchases by tapping "Restore iTunes Purchases".
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
To send us comments or suggestions, please use the contact page on our website: https://www.newsweek.com/contact
- A completely new app, rebuilt from the ground up to improve performance and user experience
- The full archive of previous issues is back
- Scrapbook to save and read your favorite stories later
- Search function across magazine stories
- The latest stories are available directly from the Newsweek website. Keep up with the world in realtime
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nothing but trouble most of this last year. I am never recognized as a subscriber any more.
Developer Response ,
Dear Newsweek subscriber, please send us an e-mail and we'll check what's happening to your account. Our Customer Support e-mail is email@example.com. Make sure you are using the most recent version of our app (v. 7.0.0). And thank you for supporting good journalism!
Disappointed and frustrated
This new app does not work for me. I have tried restarting my iPad, performing a forced restart and even deleting the app and downloading again. And yet I still cannot access any of the issues. Newsweek needs to fix this problem.
I have been using the Newsweek app update (6.0.1) for a few weeks. It still stinks. How can Newsweek say this is an update? It takes a long time for EACH page to load. In the past, an entire issue could be downloaded in the same amount of time it now takes to load one short article. I will not renew my subscription if this problem is not fixed.
I downloaded the latest Newsweek app update (Version 7.0.0) and I must say that I believe you got it right this time. An entire issue can now be downloaded quickly. Thanks for correcting the previous horrible app.
As a subscriber I should be able to access Newsweek on the Apple+ platform without having to pay again. Also I think some of the articles on Apple+ do not appear on the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Newsweek Publishing LLC
- 17.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Newsweek Publishing LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Newsweek - 1 month $2.99
- Newsweek - 1 year $24.99
- Newsweek $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.