Nextech’s iOS application offers an unparallel mobile EHR experience. Anytime, anywhere access from your iPhone or iPad device adds an additional layer of mobility and efficiency to your clinical routine.
At a glance, users can view patients for the day, manage to-dos and go over charts in need of attention. Users can also thumb through patient chart notes and review important information in a convenient, easily consumable format. With Nextech’s iOS app, you can document with confidence, knowing it has the technological backbone of one of the most widely used specialty-specific EHRs in the industry.
• [iPhone] Users can no longer access patients assigned to a security group the user does not have permission for. If permissioned, a user can request emergency access to a record. All actions taken under emergency access will indicate so in the audit logs.
• [iPad & iPhone] Sometimes when a user logged into the iPad or Provider App, it did not reset to the current today’s date for the list of appointments. It will now accurately get today’s date each login.
• [iPad] Sometimes when a user attempted to access the patient’s information on the general tab, a failed to load message appeared until they refreshed that patient. It will now load those details before allowing the user to select the tab.
• [iPad] Sometimes when a user uploaded new patient photos, the photos tab might not load the new images until refreshed. It will now automatically display those new photos.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Significantly improved App
A pretty good app. Given that Nextech has overcome many obstacles to integrate the iPad app with the Windows OS program it is quite a feat. There are certain features that I truly enjoy about the app, but there are still some drawbacks. From my experience with the company, I know that Nextech will continue to work to improve the functionality.
Below are some of the great uses for the app.
1. You can effortlessly take photos on the iPad and it will import directly into the patient’s record. This is a very nice feature.
2. Preview your previous notes whether they are scanned as a PDF or as a native Nextech note.
3. You can view labs as PDFs easily on the iPad.
4. The schedule is a nice feature to view where patients are in your rooms even though it does not have the full functionality of the room manager. That being said I feel it works well.
I do not write notes on the app because I feel it takes too much time and effort, but I do feel that this is a vital tool to help utilize the full functionality of the Nextech software. I am glad I have purchased it and I am certain that it will continue to improve as they get more feedback.
The changes to Nextech in the past few months since COVID have been nothing short of amazing. Truly, they have done so many innovative things to allow me to practice from afar and have also improved many other aspects.
Their team has continued to ask for input and related their work to the users effectively.
Compared to my colleagues who use other systems, Nextech has nailed it while the others didn’t.
Lots of Potential
I was so excited to get this on my iPhone, only to find out it’s just a glorified way to see my schedule. The patient phone number and pharmacy info would be an excellent help. I’m not going to create a to do list just to call a patient for follow up. I already know I call the patients day before and after procedures . I don’t need another thing to do.
And what does it need access to my microphone for dictation? I haven’t seen anywhere to dictate a note.
Frustrated Nurse Practitioner
- NexTech Systems, Inc.
- 132.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Nextech Systems, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.