NextWeather is an easy-to-use, elegant app that shows detailed weather forecast and real time weather conditions for all cities around the world.
• Supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
• Track the weather conditions in multiple locations at once
• Gorgeously animated weather backgrounds - see how the weather comes alive
• Detailed Hourly, Daily and Weekly forecasts
• Dark Mode - hide all backgrounds and experience pure information in a magnificent low-disturbance way
• Intuitive, seamless interface
• Haptic Feedback to Feel the Weather
• Make use of iPad Multitasking - view your weather forecast anytime without switching between apps
• Today Widget - get a glance of the forecast, without unlocking your device
• Download on Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
• Optimized for iOS 13.1
• Support for Dark Mode
• Support for the new iPad 10.2"
Ratings and Reviews
Very Nice Weather App
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how often I turn to this app to find the weather forecast. IMO, it dose a better job of showing the temperature and chance of rain at a given point in time than any of the other apps do. Well worth downloading.
App does not consistently update
I want to like this app. I even paid to remove the ads and support the development. However, I have noticed that the data does not always update and I have had to try several "tricks" to try to force a refresh of the data because the app doesn't have a native ability to allow the user to refresh the information.
No very accurate
Just used this app..stated temp was 62 and felt like 62.
Actually temp was 32 and felt 32.
Requested to update this review. Developers thought I may have mistaken my temperature measurement implying that i had my temp set for Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.
I live in the US and use Fahrenheit and would like to assure the developers that I was using the correct measurement system and that my location was accurate.
What I find comical is the question the developers proposed initially. It’s not as if the temperature reading in the app was a tad off, it was entirely out of the ballpark. Even better is the observation that it was snowing outside and I was asked if I was reading C or F. I don’t know if physics works differently in other parts of the world but I have it on good faith that snow doesn’t fall when it’s 60 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Developer Response ,
Please check if temperature degrees are in Celsius and not in Fahrenheit
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MacroPinch ltd.
- 75.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 MacroPinch Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.