NextWeather is an easy-to-use, elegant app that shows detailed weather forecast and real time weather conditions for all cities around the world.
• Supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
• Track the weather conditions in multiple locations at once
• Gorgeously animated weather backgrounds - see how the weather comes alive
• Detailed Hourly, Daily and Weekly forecasts
• High-Contrast mode - hide all backgrounds and experience pure information in a magnificent low-disturbance way
• Intuitive, seamless interface
• Haptic Feedback to Feel the Weather
• Make use of iPad Multitasking - view your weather forecast anytime without switching between apps
• Today Widget - get a glance of the forecast, without unlocking your device
• Download on Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
NextWeather just got better!
We update the app regularly to make it better and more reliable for you.
• Precipitation curves are back!
Ratings and Reviews
Very Nice Weather App
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how often I turn to this app to find the weather forecast. IMO, it dose a better job of showing the temperature and chance of rain at a given point in time than any of the other apps do. Well worth downloading.
Finally a weather app that shows hourly
temp+wind speed+wind direction, etc.
all at a glance without searching through pages! Precise wind speed and direction are especially important in coastal locations, thank you!
No very accurate
Just used this app..stated temp was 62 and felt like 62.
Actually temp was 32 and felt 32.
Requested to update this review. Developers thought I may have mistaken my temperature measurement implying that i had my temp set for Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.
I live in the US and use Fahrenheit and would like to assure the developers that I was using the correct measurement system and that my location was accurate.
What I find comical is the question the developers proposed initially. It’s not as if the temperature reading in the app was a tad off, it was entirely out of the ballpark. Even better is the observation that it was snowing outside and I was asked if I was reading C or F. I don’t know if physics works differently in other parts of the world but I have it on good faith that snow doesn’t fall when it’s 60 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Developer Response ,
Please check if temperature degrees are in Celsius and not in Fahrenheit
- MacroPinch ltd.
- 71.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 MacroPinch Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.