The NFC Tap iOS App leverages on the new NFC core feature of iOS 15, supporting the read an write of NFC
tags on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone 11,iPhone12 & iPhone13 devices. It gives users a new experience based on the tag's NDEF content, making it easier and faster to perform recorded actions as described below.
• Support every STMicroelectronics ST25 Type5 & Type4A series tags.
• App Clip based on URL https://www.myst25.com/clip
• Read/Write user memory for Type5 tags. This allows user to read, write or update the content of any Type5 tags.
• ISO15693/NFC Type5 commands list User Interface. This allows user to manage all ISO15693 commands.
• Fast Transfer Mode using STMicroelectronics ST25DV-I2C and ST25DVC tags.
• PWM Control user interface for STMicroelectronics ST25DV-PWM tags.
• Read/Write any kinds of NDEF Messages, NFC Forum compliant (URL, Text, SMS, email, Call, Map, VCard, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi®, Mime and Externals)
• Universal Link with URL : https://www.myst25.com
• Custom App URL Scheme “nfctap://”:
- This allows user to open our iOS app from any other iOS app or from the safari browser using the custom URL scheme “nfctap://”
In Details, the App features several functions enabled by the NFC tag content:
- Connect to Wifi devices identified by its SSID, Key password and encryption type.
- Connect to Bluetooth devices: Facilitates the pairing with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices. After tapping a tag with the phone, the NFC Tap iOS App will recognize any Bluetooth pairing NDEF record and connect the phone directly to the specified device.
- Open a URL in a browser: Opens a web page to the URL contained in the tag's NDEF record.
- Get contact information: Displays and saves contact information (including ID picture) by tapping a tag containing a business card(vCard) message.
- Geolocalize a position: Opens Apple Maps to the GPS location stored in the tag being tapped.
- Initiate an SMS or Email: Opens the relevant email or SMS application with information contained in the tag being tapped. The user can then choose to send the email/SMS or edit it before sending. Use cases include, but are not limited to, customer service information for warranty or loyalty programs.
- Initiate a phone call: Opens the phone service to the number contained in the tag's NDEF message.
- Read a Text: Displays the text message contained in the tag being tapped.
- Mime NDEF exemples: MimeType = application/pdf / MimeData = userManual.pdf
- External NDEF exemples: application = video ; type = mpeg ; Data = video.mov
Additionally, the NFC Tap App application include Bluetooth pairing with a ST25DV discovery board.
Generic type 5/4/2 Tag memory features : Read / Write / Dump file from-to
Fix issue in Tag Type2 manufacturer code
Ratings and Reviews
So far voiceover access is good
Complete nfc reader
The most complete nfc iOS reader application. Able to read a large number of ndef and showing demo with BTLE device is great !!!!! Waiting next version with new amazing features soooonnnn
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- STMICROELECTRONICS INC
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 STMicroelectronics