NFC Tools can read and write NFC tags.
NFC Tools can read and write your NFC tags with a simple and lightweight user interface.
By passing your device near an NFC chip, you can read the data it contains and interact with the content.
The "Read" section allows you to see data such as:
- the maker of the tag
- the type of tag (ex : Mifare Ultralight, NTAG213)
- the norm of the tag (ex : NFC Forum Type 2)
- the available technology (ex: NFC A)
- its serial number (ex : 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
- the size of the tag and of the data on it
- if you can write on the tag
- all the data on the tag (NDEF format)
NFC Tools can record standard information on your tags which will be compatible with any NFC device.
For instance, you can store a VCARD to share your contact details easily, open an URL, share a phone number or even a geolocation.
The "Write" section let you record standardised data such as:
- a simple text
- a link to a website
- an email
- a contact
- a phone number
- a predefined text message
- an address or geolocation
- a WiFi or Bluetooth configuration
- personalised data
- and more...
The write function allows you to add as much data as you wish.
This way you can record large quantities of information on your tag.
The app also allows you to save the contents of your chip for later access.
NFC Tools has been tested with the following NFC tags:
- NTAG 203, 210, 210u, 212, 213, 213TT, 215, 216, 413 DNA, 424 DNA
- Ultralight, Ultralight C, Ultralight EV1
- ICODE SLI, SLI-S, SLIX, SLIX-S, SLIX-L, SLIX2, DNA
- DESFire EV1, EV2, EV3
- ST25TV, ST25TA
If you encounter any problem, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Compatible from iPhone 7 and iOS 13.
- Use the "compatibility" mode to read/write Mifare Classic tags.
We work hard to provide you with a quality app, but you may run into problems we couldn't anticipate.
If so, don't panic, keep calm and feel free to contact us.
- Added support for ST25TV512/C, ST25TV02K/C, ST LRI2K chips
- Added support for EM4035, EM4425 chips
- Interface, translation improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Went on the App Store for about an hour and this seems to be the only one that tells me everything about the NFC chip as well as formatting and locking it with a password. Only problem I have is it doesn’t let me pair with my Sennheiser 4.40 BT headphones. That however I’m sure is an Apple issue because I’ve looked on Apple’s manual for NFC online and there doesn’t seem to be any documentation for pairing
Totally awesome!! 👍👍
NFC Tools is totally awesome and I like the idea of going digital on the old school identification tags, such as dog tags. You can get creative and put your own information on the NFC sticker that is affixed to an old fashioned dog tag. I like the fact that you can do a mixture of old school and new school with NFC stickers too… Way to go and keep up the great work. 👍👍
Simply the best
There is no other app out there with this perfect mixture of easy to understand UI, and data richness. I use NFC data tags for automation all the time and this is THE go to app! Additionally, the developers 100% deserve the funds provided for the pro upgrade and the upgrade itself is well worth the price! This app is fantastic, simply the best!
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot :)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 4.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © WAKDEV
- In-App Purchases
- NFC Tools - Pro Edition $2.99