NFC Tools can read and write your NFC tags with a simple and lightweight user interface.
By passing your device near an NFC chip, you can read the data it contains and interact with the content.
The "Read" section allows you to see data such as:
- the maker of the tag
- the type of tag (ex : Mifare Ultralight, NTAG213)
- the norm of the tag (ex : NFC Forum Type 2)
- the available technology (ex: NFC A)
- its serial number (ex : 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
- the size of the tag and of the data on it
- if you can write on the tag
- all the data on the tag (NDEF format)
NFC Tools can record standard information on your tags which will be compatible with any NFC device.
For instance, you can store a VCARD to share your contact details easily, open an URL, share a phone number or even a geolocation.
The "Write" section let you record standardised data such as:
- a simple text
- a link to a website
- an email
- a contact
- a phone number
- a predefined text message
- an address or geolocation
- a WiFi or Bluetooth configuration
- personalised data
- and more...
The write function allows you to add as much data as you wish.
This way you can record large quantities of information on your tag.
The app also allows you to save the contents of your chip for later access.
NFC Tools has been tested with the following NFC tags:
- NTAG 203, 210, 210u, 212, 213, 213TT, 215, 216
- Ultralight, Ultralight C, Ultralight EV1
If you encounter any problem, don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Compatible from iPhone 7 and iOS 13.
- Use the "compatibility" mode to read/write Mifare Classic tags.
We work hard to provide you with a quality app, but you may run into problems we couldn't anticipate.
If so, don't panic, keep calm and feel free to contact us.
- Added a new record : Search
- Added a new record : Social networks
- Added memory information : Access status (Read-only, writable, ...)
- Improve interface and translations
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Went on the App Store for about an hour and this seems to be the only one that tells me everything about the NFC chip as well as formatting and locking it with a password. Only problem I have is it doesn’t let me pair with my Sennheiser 4.40 BT headphones. That however I’m sure is an Apple issue because I’ve looked on Apple’s manual for NFC online and there doesn’t seem to be any documentation for pairing
Can’t download the app
I think this app can’t be downloaded from certain countries... why is that?
I am in Iran, and I can’t download it and use it.
Please don’t make difference between people...
Developer Response ,
It's quite weird because I allowed all countries, maybe it's related to the Apple and Iran directly.
Yes, it works well.
Finally able to write 213 & 215 tags with my iPhone XS and have a tag call up a shortcut without using automation tab in Shortcuts app. :-))
This app works as stated, looking forward to updates.
- 3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Wakdev
- In-App Purchases
- NFC Tools - Pro Edition $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.