This is an application for Nikon's photo sharing service, NIKON IMAGE SPACE. This service brings your photos even closer to you and increases your enjoyment of the pictures you've taken. The app is the result of persistent sophistication of three simple functions--reviewing, organizing and sharing. It delivers greater convenience, more comfort and enhanced smartness to the photo lives of all photo lovers.
- Both photos uploaded to NIKON IMAGE SPACE and those stored on the device may be viewed.
- Switch between the three views (Grid/Flow/Map) to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
- Photos can be viewed by sorting them by shooting date, camera model, and more.
- Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and album cases.
- Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
- The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
- The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
- The app allows you to easily share photos by email or through an SNS.
- Access to all functions requires a signup with NIKON IMAGE SPACE.
- Some features may not be available if you restrict the app’s access to contacts, pictures on the device, or other device features after installation.
- iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Fixed some minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many bugs
I always have problems opening the app- once I get it opened, it works well!!
I’ve tried deleting it and downloading it again. It just doesn’t want to work about 40% of the time.
When I can login- I love how this app ties everything together and it’s so easy to share photos!!
Not ready for prime time
disappointing that after nearly 10 years of using photo stream in the apple world that Nikon doesn’t have a clue how to design or execute an app that will allow transfer of phones from their cameras to the cloud for easy access. two abs are required for your phone an additional app required for your laptop multiple logins multiple settings adjustments to pair via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth which needs to be done multiple times for a single upload of 100 photos. after four hours I still have only been able to upload 38 photos out of 100. do yourself a favor and don’t even get started on using this app unless you want to waste a lot of time and experience multiple stupid loops
This app has some good features: it’s pretty and syncable, and photos are downloadable to other devices, for example. I’m grateful to Nikon for trying and giving this app away for free. And they’ve fixed some of the bugs that I’d complained about earlier (so I deleted those statements from this review). But its failures are too serious for it to be useful. The main problem is that it does not save full-resolution images. Worse, its interface is so confusing and spare that it doesn’t seem to allow you to add photos from an Apple Photos album to an Image Space album that was created earlier.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NIKON CORPORATION
- 71.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Nikon Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.