Get the latest news and information, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Trenton area with the NJ 101.5 app! Listen to the station live and interact with the hosts – you can direct message and call the show directly from the app. Receive alerts about breaking news, contests, and more before anyone else. Save articles and viral stories for reading later, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
• Listen to our shows, plus receive weather and traffic updates live from NJ 101.5 Radio
• Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
• Participate in contests and giveaways, plus get exclusive access to station scavenger hunts
• Apple CarPlay lets you to stay focused on the road while listening
• Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5-day forecast
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
• Instant Alerts for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
• Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
• Share the latest news on Facebook & Twitter
• Supports AirPlay for wireless streaming to your compatible devices
• 3D Touch for iOS Devices
This is the latest version of the NJ 101.5 app, and many more features are already planned. Please share your feedback from within the NJ 101.5 app by clicking the “Send App Feedback” link in the menu.
- Fall asleep to your favorite shows with new "Sleep Timer" feature
- Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but hate it right now
I’ve been using this app every day since it came out and have loved it. I listen no matter where I go, even to Nicaragua! Like having a little bit of Jersey with me. But the app has become unbearable. I think it’s “shuffling” of commercials has led to it becoming very unreliable. When I first started using the app I had no trouble, recently it needed minor prompting from me to keep going (opening the app and then it would get through it’s buffer). Now I hear one commercial and it gets stuck buffering. I can’t listen anymore. I’ll keep checking back to see if it’s improved, but for now I guess I’m off to another station...
Too many issues
As other reviewers have said, the current ap has much to be desired with respect to integrating commercials with programming. I’ve contacted the station a few times and was assured they were working on it. One small example is when I try to listen to the station before 6 am (I usually turn it on at 545) most of that time is filled with commercials. Each time I open the ap I have to listen to one of 2 really long commercials. Then at least 4 short commercials follow. This never changes. It wastes time and it won’t even let me blank out my screen because if I do it shuts down And I have to hear it all over again. It’s frustrating and I find myself not wanting to tune in at all. It’s probably time to move on. I don’t need this first thing in the morning when all I want to hear is traffic, weather, and news.
Volume all over the place
Time to delete. App is only way I can listen to this station but if you set volume to hear the news it blasts you out when a commercial comes on. Diff commercials have different volumes. Have emailed them about the problem twice and called once and THEY DON’T CARE. No response so bye-bye.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 135.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Townsquare Media