Get the latest news and information, weather coverage and traffic updates in the Trenton area with the NJ 101.5 app! Listen to the station live and interact with the hosts – you can direct message and call the show directly from the app. Receive alerts about breaking news, contests, and more before anyone else. Save articles and viral stories for reading later, and share on Facebook and Twitter.
• Listen to our shows, plus receive weather and traffic updates live from NJ 101.5 Radio
• Read the latest news, watch videos, view photo galleries & listen to audio content
• Submit Photos/Videos directly from the app
• Participate in contests and giveaways, plus get exclusive access to station scavenger hunts
• Apple CarPlay lets you to stay focused on the road while listening
• Get the latest weather for your area plus a 5-day forecast
• Do not disturb modes for alerts (weekend and after hours)
• Save articles for reading later (supports offline viewing)
• Instant Alerts for breaking news, weather, contests, shows and more
• Featured full multi-tasking with background audio and controls
• Share the latest news on Facebook & Twitter
• Supports AirPlay for wireless streaming to your compatible devices
• 3D Touch for iOS Devices
This is the latest version of the NJ 101.5 app, and many more features are already planned. Please share your feedback from within the NJ 101.5 app by clicking the “Send App Feedback” link in the menu.
- iOS 13 Support/Improvements
- App Updates Screen Added to Main Menu
- Enhanced AppChat Support
- Win Cash Integration
- Scavenger Hunt enhancements
- Stability Improvements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but hate it right now
I’ve been using this app every day since it came out and have loved it. I listen no matter where I go, even to Nicaragua! Like having a little bit of Jersey with me. But the app has become unbearable. I think it’s “shuffling” of commercials has led to it becoming very unreliable. When I first started using the app I had no trouble, recently it needed minor prompting from me to keep going (opening the app and then it would get through it’s buffer). Now I hear one commercial and it gets stuck buffering. I can’t listen anymore. I’ll keep checking back to see if it’s improved, but for now I guess I’m off to another station...
Too many issues
As other reviewers have said, the current ap has much to be desired with respect to integrating commercials with programming. I’ve contacted the station a few times and was assured they were working on it. One small example is when I try to listen to the station before 6 am (I usually turn it on at 545) most of that time is filled with commercials. Each time I open the ap I have to listen to one of 2 really long commercials. Then at least 4 short commercials follow. This never changes. It wastes time and it won’t even let me blank out my screen because if I do it shuts down And I have to hear it all over again. It’s frustrating and I find myself not wanting to tune in at all. It’s probably time to move on. I don’t need this first thing in the morning when all I want to hear is traffic, weather, and news.
Morning show Friday
I realize that Steve was not on today but very disappointed who you had on. Sorry but a guy that uses a air conditioner for 2 weeks and returns it, is not Someone I can relate too. If you can't afford an air conditioner, deal with the heat. Love everyone else
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 102.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Townsquare Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.