NJ.com brings you a fresh, redesigned app experience, making your trusted local news faster and easier to read. Get all the same content you enjoy from NJ.com, The Star-Ledger, The Times of Trenton, The Jersey Journal, South Jersey Times, Hunterdon County Democrat, The Messenger-Gazette, The Warren Reporter, Independent Press, Suburban News and the Cranford Chronicle.
- Touch-driven, simple design with easy to read text.
- View and share opinions with article comments
- Notification options for receiving Breaking News
- Enhanced photos and videos for optimal viewing experience
- Top story and top video carousels to browse the most important stories
- Navigation menu allows easy access to the most important sections, while allowing a deeper dive into your favorite topics, towns and teams.
Bug fixes, performance, and stability improvements.
Tip: Reading an interesting article, share it with your friends, tap on the 'Share Icon'
Thank you for your feedback and recommendations, please keep them coming. If you like the app please consider leaving a review.
Ratings and Reviews
Old Columns and Are All Parts of the State Covered Equally?
Some links display the last date a column was run and that date is several months old. Either remove the links or start up the columns again.
Also it seems more “second tier” stories about North Jersey are listed on the main page than others from Central and South Jersey; this is with News and Sports. Is there something that can be done to balance this out?
Please update your app. Its consistently crashes. Also it takes forever to load current news that your writing staff is not very good with details on reporting the news much less any updates to a posted story.
I am always interested in local news & find it on this site often.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.