NMJ Explorer 4+
Control your PopcornHour!
Designed for iPhone
The new NMJ Explorer app allows you to browse your media on your Popcorn Hour PCH-A500 pro, PCH-500, PCH-VTEN, PCH-A410, PCH-A400, PCH-A300 or PCH-C300 or C-200.
The new NMJ Explorer app allows you to browse your media on your Popcorn Hour PCH-A500 pro, PCH-500, PCH-VTEN, PCH-A410, PCH-A400, PCH-A300 or PCH-C300 or C-200*. It allows you to connect to a NMJ database, browse or search for specific media, review media info and start a specific media on your Popcorn Hour device. A monitoring function will show you what media is currently playing. A bookmark function lets you resume watched movies. You can update or re-scan the current NMJ database easily with a one click selection. A fully equipped remote control will allow you to control your media player conveniently from your sofa. The retractable upper section is used as a touch pad to control your device via gestures. You can also edit and delete movies, change their poster or fan art, set your custom rating, mark the movie as watched/unwatched and even download subtitles in your preferred language.
This application is only useful if you own a Popcorn Hour NMJ 2 enabled device such as the PCH-A500 pro, PCH-A500, PCH-VTEN, PCH-A410, PCH-A400, PCH-A300, PCH-C300 or PCH-C200*.
* C-200 NMJ V2 is not officially supported for remote devices by Cloud Media (NMJ Navigator). Although that the C-200 functionality was extensively tested by us without any problems, could it occur that your C-200 becomes unresponsive due to limited resources. Posters and fan-art will only be shown if a HDD is installed in your C-200.
This application and its developer are not affiliated with Cloud Media (formerly known as Syabas Technology inc.) "Popcorn Hour", PCH-A500 pro, PCH-A500, PCH-VTEN, PCH-A410, PCH-A400, PCH-A300, PCH-C300, PCH-C200 and other markings or logos are registered trademarks of Cloud Media (formerly known as Syabas Technology inc.).
- Added Dark Mode support (light mode).
- Added Today Widget with a fancy remote control for your Popcorn Hour device.
- A lot of under the hood optimizations and bug fixes (fixed unresponsive audio controls in Audio Media Info).
- Build for latest iOS.
Ratings and Reviews
This application is stabile and easy to manage.
Great App! Very stable and a lot of great features being added all the time....keep up the good work! I never use the remote with my popcorn hour anymore, only this app.
Gets the job done, but
It's a good app but for god's sakes look at that design. It looks like it popped out of windows 95. With the quality of App Store at such a hi, apps who fail to stay updated with the look and feel of the iOS should be removed.
For a $3 app, this needs a hell of a lot more work. I had the popcorn remote app for free. That too looked better than this clunky navigation. Please give this a great update.
A sincere fan.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Xenofon Lemke
- 10.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Xenofon Lemke
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.