The Dune Control app turns your mobile phone or tablet into an advanced remote control for your Dune HD media players and set-top-boxes.
- Fully replaces the standard IR remote control.
- Uses Wi-Fi to connect to the local network.
- Automatically searches for Dune HD devices in the local network.
- Allows to control multiple Dune HD devices and easily switch between them.
- Browse and choose media content via Dune UI shown directly on your mobile device.
- Access local and network sources, Favorites, Recent, My Collection, Movies, PHP plugins, etc.
- The menu shown on the mobile device mirrors the menu shown on the TV screen.
- Enter text into text fields in Dune UI using native keyboard on your mobile device.
- Photo viewer mode: view photos from the Dune HD device on the mobile device, control photo slideshow.
Now Playing (*):
- See the information about the currently played media content, including (when available) movie poster, movie title, music cover, music album/artist/track information.
- Control the playback (play/pause, stop, previous/next, playback position, volume).
(*) Navigator and Now Playing functions are supported only on the latest generation of Dune HD devices (starting with Dune HD Neo 4K) with the latest firmware (version 190330_0254_r13 or newer).
Please send bug reports and suggestions to the following email address: email@example.com
A minor update with small fixes and improvements:
- Improved look on tablets and on phones with small screen size.
- Improved automatic switching between “Navigator” and “Now playing” tabs.
- Improved support for playback of BD images in BD menu mode (for media player models with BD menu support): added mini-remote for BD menu control, file name display, more correct look of “Navigator” tab, support for time seek function (changing playback position) (time seek function requires firmware version 190412_0053_r13 or newer).
- Improved available devices scan: devices could not be found in some cases, the app could work incorrectly after the scan in some cases.
- Added Russian translation.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I spilled wine on my Dune remote - whoopsie! The screen was stuck on menu. As I was looking online for a replacement remote, a suggestion for the app came up. The app works through the WiFi that the Dune HD box is on. The app immediately found the box IP and connected. This app works better and faster than the actual remote. Awesome! Thank you :-)
What if my Dune HD Pro 4K is hardwired only? Will this app still work?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.