This is the first multiplayer ONLINE BULLET HELL game!
* IGN Nominated Best Aussie/NZ game *
* Top 5 indie games at PAX 2015 Australia – Mashable *
* Global Game Jam "Best Game" Sydney 2015 *
* Global Game Jam "Best Audio" Sydney 2015 *
2M+ Downloads All Over The World!
WARNING: THIS IS WORLD'S HARDEST GAME!
It's the end of the world and you are the lone survivor in a tiny spaceship. Get ready to dodge everything that is trying to kill you! Your reaction time and precision is key! No Humanity is the hardest bullet hell dodge game. Compare your score with friends and watch as they struggle helplessly. This game is the impossible game.
In a few seconds, the screen will be FILLED with bullets, lasers, monsters and weird stuff. No human being could ever escape his inevitable death.
No Humanity features:
- Incredibly challenging gameplay as you dodge your way through an intense bullet hell environment
- Loads and loads and loads of things trying to kill you, even YOUR FRIENDS!
- Endless gameplay forcing you to survive as long as possible
- Uniquely crazy enemies that will make you scream in despair and excitement
- Compete against yourself and other people in a global scoreboard. Become the best!
- Realtime Multiplayer online mode, where you can play against your friends under the same WIFI or 4G
- Claw machine simulator as unique rewarding system, play the crane machine to win over 160 prizes!
- Offline mode also available, play without internet, save bandwidth!
This is a perfect game for troll, anger management and smashing phones.
Human being who appreciate GRAFFITI, DOODLE, CREATIVE ARTS, CHINESE PAINTING and EXTREME CHALLENGES, will love this game. You can unlock different expansions such as: Chinese Painting, Big Bang and Ocean World. The game is unfair and full of surprises, it'll take you to an unexpected journey and torture you in every single way.
* DON'T LOSE YOUR SPACESHIPS, WEAPONS AND WORLDS! *
Enable iCloud in system setting. All your spaceships, weapons and worlds will be saved to your iCloud account!
- Upgrade the game engine to latest for better performance and compatibility to modern phones.
- Refine replay sharing UI.
- Removed LAN connection since it's been redundant.
- Minor bug fixes.
P.S. Multiplayer mode is not compatible with previous version, please let your friend upgrade to 6.0.0 for playing together.
Ratings and Reviews
Not To Shabby
I absolutely love this game! For the people who thinks it’s literally impossible, it’s not
Oddly enough the middle is the safest because all the things come from the side. The only thing I think is really hard is the hand. I can’t quite predict where it’s gunna land let alone move outa the way while dodging bullets and such. I truly do think this might be the hardest game. Considering the best time isn’t even a minute. There is a pattern in there somewhere staying still might seem like a good plan but that only ends with you surrounded by bullets. The bullets aim at you so if you move they won’t over power you. As for the lasers, I ain’t got nothing for that. They cause many problems. You’re best bet is to settle in, turn on some pandora music and try to stay calm. Oh and coffee never hurts. Anyway, love this game; everything about. Keep this ball rolling.
Wow. Must - Try
This is a pretty good game. If you like dodging things (such as Cupid arrows, missiles, or bullets), you will rather obviously like this game. Time seems really short when you play it though, but it's really addicting. (36 -my best- seconds seems like a lot now).
Though there is a problem. Probably just me, so you're most likely good. Anyways, when I get out of it officially (swiping up after pressing home twice), when I get back in, all my stuff is gone T_T Please fix it!!!
Other than that, it's great. I'll keep it downloaded anyways though, it's good.
Developer Response ,
Thank for the great comment, sorry about this bug happened to you, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try to find out the problem and give you compensation.
Addicting as Heck!
Okay, I’ve been looking at bullet hell games on my iphone when I came upon this. The gameplay is AMAZING. The simplistic design and quick gameplay makes it great for just pulling out and playing a few matches. The challenge is never over! You always wanna push for another half second.
The multiplayer is awesome too! In online, you do 10 second pvp matches, which is good for killing time. You can also grab some friends and play Co-Op, seeing who will last the longest in this insane game.
This game has a lot of potential. I like the original yet seen-before kind of gameplay this holds.
My personal rating:
Pros (+ points)
Responsible Developers 9/10
No Pay to play 10/10
No Ad storms 9/10
Quick Play 10/10
Storyline 0/10 (Does it need one? Lol)
Download it. Its free, practically no forced ads, and endless fun!
Developer Response ,
Wow great comment!
Thank you very much for liking the game and we will surely keep improving the game.
- SweatyChair Pty. Ltd.
- 156.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Sweaty Chair Pty. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Bag of Coins $3.99
- Ship of Coins $11.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.