Once upon a time, there is a spaceship emoji.
And it got caught up in a galactic doodle war between Brian and Shan, where lasers are beaming, bullets are firing, little boys’ hairs are rapidly growing and monsters' eyes are popping.
To be warned, this is not a game for everyone, we made this game extremely hard and unpredictable to just make our fans very happy.
Therefore this game contains:
* Mild frustration,
* Unfair gameplay,
* Ugly doodle
* space-themed apocalypse
* poorly made bullet hell without shoot'em up
* up to 8 players online multiplayer; only not lag if you play with friends nearby.
* poor taste humor
* amateur graphic
* limited budget music
* rewarded video ads
* a once in a time life experience
* kinda works without wifi
* claw machine
* potentially pay to win
Thank you my dear fans, because you shared this game with your friends and watched them struggle, this game survived, and the team gets to go crazy with their ideas.
"V8.3.4 - 11/07/2022
I.U moderation and rewards overhauls
New Features & Overhauls:
- I.U Moderation & Creator rewards, more below.
- PVP summary for new players.
- New Leaderboard ranks: Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Stone.
- Leaderboard now rewards for top 1000 players per map.
- New look for some leaderboard ranks.
- Tech Boxes now give Ships.
- Various changes in preparation for future currency reworks.
- Retired Daily Special deals.
- Research Tutorial and info.
Balances & Polishes:
- Made Clone Ship back to 5 a day.
- Reduce requirements for PVP access.
- Pricing & Offers adjustments.
- Junk tech boxes now give 3-10 from 1-3.
- Deluxe tech boxes now give 50 from 10.
- Mega Deluxe tech boxes now give 250 from 100.
Bug Fixes & improvements:
- Fixed exploit to equip higher tier ships.
- Fixed highscore screenshot highlight accuracy.
- Fixed Tech bugs.
- Fixed IAP bugs.
- Fixed Earner achievement.
- Fixed leaderboard UI visuals.
- Fixed Mega Deluxe Tech purchase.
- Fixed multiplayer connection issues.
- Fixed API issues.
Custom map Editor & Browser:
- Custom map rewards for creators: For every like on your map, you will get a coin reward!
- New moderation system to allow Moderators!
- Moderators will help us filter explicit content and spam, for a better browsing experience.
- New Map Approval: To increase map quality, maps will now require a fee to upload (first is free). Maps will periodically be approved by our team and will be rewarded 100 Gems!
- Unapproved maps will no longer give out rewards.
- Difficulty + Reward rework: Completing a approved map will give out rewards based on its difficulty. Completing it in under 50 tries will give better rewards!"
Ratings and Reviews
Not To Shabby
I absolutely love this game! For the people who thinks it’s literally impossible, it’s not
Oddly enough the middle is the safest because all the things come from the side. The only thing I think is really hard is the hand. I can’t quite predict where it’s gunna land let alone move outa the way while dodging bullets and such. I truly do think this might be the hardest game. Considering the best time isn’t even a minute. There is a pattern in there somewhere staying still might seem like a good plan but that only ends with you surrounded by bullets. The bullets aim at you so if you move they won’t over power you. As for the lasers, I ain’t got nothing for that. They cause many problems. You’re best bet is to settle in, turn on some pandora music and try to stay calm. Oh and coffee never hurts. Anyway, love this game; everything about. Keep this ball rolling.
The perfect game!
There is so much to do!beat your high scores beat your friends high scores see how fast you can die (my death record is 0.07 seconds see if you can beat me) you can grind for achievements beat other people live and there are only choice ads!(Unlike most people) I can’t complain about the difficulty because 1. the game doesn’t ask to much of you and 2. It says the game is the worlds hardest game and the music is AMAZING and the art is beautiful 100% recommended to people who are good at bullet heck games like me! Or maybe I think this game is awesome because it is easy for me cause I play to much undertale😺
Wow. Must - Try
This is a pretty good game. If you like dodging things (such as Cupid arrows, missiles, or bullets), you will rather obviously like this game. Time seems really short when you play it though, but it's really addicting. (36 -my best- seconds seems like a lot now).
Though there is a problem. Probably just me, so you're most likely good. Anyways, when I get out of it officially (swiping up after pressing home twice), when I get back in, all my stuff is gone T_T Please fix it!!!
Other than that, it's great. I'll keep it downloaded anyways though, it's good.
Developer Response ,
Thank for the great comment, sorry about this bug happened to you, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try to find out the problem and give you compensation.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SweatyChair Pty. Ltd.
- 218.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Sweaty Chair Pty. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Bag of Coins $5.99
- ClawToken Pack Small $0.99
- World Pack Tier 1 $1.99
- World Pack Tier 2 $2.99
- Pile of Gems $1.99
- Box of Coins $5.99
- Twin Turbo $2.99
- Ship of Coins $11.99
- Deluxe Calendar Pack $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.