NOAA NDBC Buoy Live Marine provides real-time buoys marine weather data directly to your device!
- More than 1.000 weather buoys available (with past data and forecast)
- Live Weather Alerts
- Search weather buoys by name, description, region, US state, or geolocation (latitude, longitude) GPS location service supported
- Save your favorite weather buoys
- Setting page to choose your favorite unit of measure
- Consult generic forecast map
- If offline, lastly available marine observations will always be accessible for every buoy
Search for weather buoys all over US, Central America, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan and Open Ocean and plan your fishing/sailing/surfing trip!
Available weather data:
- Current weather conditions
- Sunrise and sunset time
- Moon phase
- Wind direction, wind speed, wind gust
- Wave direction, wave height, wave period
- Air temperature, atmospheric pressure, dew point
- Water temperature
- Localize function
- Map with buoys
- Forecast weather
- Past data
- Find the nearest buoys according to your current position
- Map with significant wave height, dominant wave period and surface analysis.
IMPORTANT NOTE: With this App we display all the AVAILABLE weather data provided by NOAA - NDBC at each location (buoy station). If you don't see wave height, wind speed, or anything else, please understand it is not our fault but a lack of information at the source. Hence, do not leave (please) a bad review for something we can't fix, as on reviews depends our survival on the market.
If you find a mistake or typos in the app or you suggest any improvement or some buoys are missing, please email us at email@example.com with reference NOAA NDBC Buoy Live Marine-iOS. Thanks.
"The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish."
— Jacques Yves Cousteau, Oceanographer
Fixed a minor bug.
Thanks for using the app! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store frequently.
Ratings and Reviews
Has the buoys that I need to be able to determine best days for fishing.
I give the buoy app five stars
Very Minimal bouy info.
Only shows sunrise and sunset for the location. Other apps can do that better. I dont know why this is called live. The ndbc website shows wave height, period, direction and much more
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.