The NOAA Radar and Weather Forecast app offers you the best radar map available on the store with more than 35 real-time and hyper accurate weather layers to choose from in order to plan your perfect day, week or vacation. There is no reason for the weather to surprise you anymore, with up to 12 hours of weather layers forecast.
Use weather layers that come in high resolution and color such as:
- Tropical cyclones (hurricanes)
- Storm cells
- Lightning strikes
- Fire observations
- Air quality
- Wave heights
- Drought monitor
- Atmospheric pressure
- 14 days of temperature and precipitation forecasts
More incredible features:
- Real-time radar map updates whenever and wherever you need them
- Daily notifications to be informed of a weather forecast or be warned in case of any severe alert in your region
- Up to 48 hours of detailed hourly forecasts and up to 16 days of weather forecasts for any favorite location
- Ability to choose the app's text size according to your preferences and needs
- Astronomic and atmospheric information about the moon and sun which affect local and global weather patterns
- Multiple detailed metrics for your favorite locations such as temperature, humidity, pressure, snow, clouds, rain and wind built into a beautiful design alongside animated weather conditions
The NOAA Radar and Weather Forecast App Premium Subscription
Join " The NOAA Radar and Weather Forecast App Premium Features Club" to get:
- Real-time premium layers such for weather events such as hurricanes, storms, lightning strikes, river and ocean observations and up to 2 weeks of temperature and precipitation outlooks
-Access to our Hurricane Tracker Tool
Access to Future Radar Mapping and additional zoom layers.
- More detailed 48 hourly forecasts
- More detailed 16 day daily forecasts
- Over 8 types of customizable notifications for today and tomorrow's forecasts, weekend forecasts for your favorite places, moon and sun cycles, severe weather alerts, and more!
- No ads
The NOAA Radar and Weather Forecast app has different subscription plans based on plan availability. Plans begin with a free trial and can be cancelled at any time.
Subscription payments are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period or trial. Subscriptions starting with a trial automatically renew for the indicated price after the trial period ends. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the trial period.
Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase ("Settings" -> "iTunes & App Store" -> "Apple ID" and select "Subscriptions")
The usual bug fixing and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
About the past weather info
A gentleman had an opinion about the app. He said they don’t show past history like they use to. I 100 percent agree. I’d like past rain fall for my job and journals. I use to use it at my old job we had to record past moths rainfall for water run off records and it was so nice, but not available now.
How does this have 4.3 stars?!?
3 day free trial? I can’t even see the radar 30 seconds after downloading because it’s blacked out with a message to watch an ad or pay for premium and clicking “watch ad” results in a message stating ads are not available at this time.
If this is your level of app building, there’s no way I’m paying a dime for it.
Honestly I was doubting I’d end up paying your asking price since I can subscribe to cable with a weather channel and local Channel radars (complete with mobile access) for not much more.
But Is NOAA not a government entity? Do our tax dollars not fund this? As a Floridian trying to see a potential hurricane headed my way, I am astonished to find this information is only accessible based on ability to pay. SMH.
Developer Response ,
We have been made aware of this issue by multiple users
The issue has been fixed! Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I downloaded the app to see the radar and the weather for the week out. As soon as I opened the app it was asking me to get premium for $5.99 it was ridiculous. You could only check the radar for 30 seconds before it blacking out and telling you that you were out of time and needed watch an add afterwards. The weather it's self was so inaccurate, I was told there was clear skies but where I am it's literally raining. It told me I could unlock this thing for free and nearly skipped every step by putting the words at the bottom and nearly scamming me to pay for premium once again. After 5 minutes the app started glitching out and slowing my phone and everything. Don't download this.
Developer Response ,
Hello. We are sorry to hear about your experience. The Radar & Weather Forecast App has 2 versions available. We offer a Free Plan that provides our standard radar & forecast features. We also offer a paid Premium Plan, which unlocks a variety of premium features and removes ads. Thanks to reviews like yours, we have identified a bug that was present in the app. This bug was causing our radar to glitch and in many cases not work for many of our users. We are currently fixing this bug, and will be sending all our users, who experienced this issue, a free month of premium access. Please be on the lookout for the offer! If you have any additional comments or concerns, please reach out to our support email; we would be happy to help in any way we can. -Position Mobile Team
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Position Mobile Ltd SEZC
- 102.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Position Mobile Ltd SEZC
- In-App Purchases
- Weather Premium $5.99
- Premium Weekly With Trial $3.99
- Premium Weekly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.