Download FOX Weather to get the updates you need, straight from America’s Weather team—for free. Forecast ten days or ten months in advance, customize your locations, and chase the storm with 3D radar tracking.
FOX Weather is ready for whatever the weather brings—rain or shine. Live stream news, get severe weather alerts or track local conditions, including UV index, sunset/sunrise times, and feels-like temp. How?
• Go inside the eye of the storm with our exclusive 3D mobile radar, including both national and local high-resolution views.
• Zoom, tilt, or swipe to look at the storm from any angle you choose and switch between 3D and 2D maps.
• Check the forecast for today or 14 days from now.
• Hour-by-hour breakdown for the next 48 hours.
• Schedule your wedding, vacation, or family reunion with long-range forecasting, with alerts about changes in the forecast as they happen.
• Rename locations that matter to you—customize with names including “Stephanie’s house” or favorite vacation spots, like “Ski Heaven.”
• Push notifications give you the updates you need—when you need them. Plus, toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius for international weather.
• Subscribe to severe weather alerts and get notified about extreme or dangerous conditions.
• Choose between hourly, daily, and historical views for any location worldwide.
• Use widgets for an at-a-glance way to check the weather, with colors and icons that change depending on what’s going on outside.
Live Streaming News
• Tap into live streaming, on-demand forecasts, severe weather video clips, and more.
• Delve into every angle of the story with over 100 meteorologists and firsthand FOX professionals.
• Follow the storm, hurricane, tornado, or cyclone as it drifts across local, national, and international maps.
• Stay safe with real-time updates about cold weather including rain, wind, and snow.
• Be prepared for anything from heat waves to blizzards.
• Get more than just a barometer read with reports on the humidity, UV index, and reports about thunder and lightning during storm surges.
• Explore editor’s picks, lifestyle stories, videos of the earth and space, and discover new facts from the Learn section of the News tab.
• Do you need a jacket today? Choose between actual temperatures and feels-like temperatures to find out.
• Read about the top weather stories worldwide from our team of Digital Meteorologists, reporting on the biggest weather news around the clock from the FOX Forecast Center.
Sunrise and Sunset Times
• Use the dusk and dawn predictors for that perfect sunrise hike or romantic sunset dinner.
Wind speed and gusts
• Don’t let gusts blow you off your feet, with details including the wind speed and wind advisories.
• Find out what days you need an extra layer of sunscreen.
America’s Weather Team
• Meet the meteorologists who bring you the research, personality, and education that makes them our top field and studio correspondents.
• Dive into analysis and coverage that break down even the most complicated weather patterns.
• Don’t let clouds get in your way. Get details about how hazy the day will be.
Air Quality Data
• Breathe easy with reports about how clean the air is today.
Weather apps can be a whirlwind. Get the FOX Weather App for 24/7 forecasts, news, and storm watches. FOX Weather—weathering it together.
Our latest release comes packed with minor bug fixes and improvements that will elevate your experience.
You know we always appreciate hearing from our viewers, so if you come across any issues or have any suggestions, just drop us a line at https://help.foxweather.com/hc/en-us
Ratings and Reviews
To Fox weather:
Greetings from a certified storm chaser:)
I'm very impressed with how well thought out your app is as well as your new 3D radar. Hurricane HQ is well designed as well as the layout for the general news & the stories. The only thing I would recommend: having a way for us certified storm chasers to send in severe storm footage through a way to sign in. Ex: having an account for this app. In return however, our names on the footage no exceptions.
If I were able to send real time footage to you with location, not only would it help your company with finding footage, but I could help better get warnings out to the public watching. That is my only goal as a storm chaser.
Btw: you all do a great job on live TV. I watch actively when I'm not chasing. Your channel is the only honest channel regarding weather that acts professional!
No weather alert notifications:( seems to be fixed
Updated from 3 to 4 stars:
After a recent app update the push notifications for sever weather alerts are working. :)
I really want to love the app and make this my #1 weather app but there are a couple of annoyances as other users have pointed out. I have been using this app for the past 6ish months (since launch). The first and MAJOR one is the NWS warning notifications don’t work. Severe thunderstorm, tornado warnings, flood never come and I have to rely on the AccuWeather notifications. 2nd would be the future radar. 1 hour is somewhat pointless and would be a little more helpful if they would extend the time. Even 3 hours is better but I would agree at least 6 hours is really needed. 3rd would maybe be the content, make a separate tab for weather news so if I want to see news or weather happenings in other parts of the country I can but don’t clog up the local weather feed. Other than that the look and feel of the app are fantastic. I hope they can fix these issues and make this app what it deserves to be. Until then, AccuWeather it is.
I’m still hesitant to delete my Weather Channel app because the Fox WA doesn’t do notification alert like the Weather Channel’s. I need to actually hear my alerts to tell me when there’s lightening nearby or when rain will occur and the weather channel has a distinct one. Until then, I may stick with the weather channels app for that reason alone. Yeah they’re loaded with annoying ad’s but their notifications actually do what they’re supposed to do which is alert me rather than quietly popping up in my notifications.
Other that that, so far enjoying Fox’s app with no adds. Another thing that could be more helpful is to actually put relevant data for why the air quality was given a certain rating or what a “moderate” rating means and the relevance. When I hit the “i” which I assume means “info”, I’d rather know more about why the air quality rating for that day rather than the same meaningless AQI data attribution message.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fox News Network, LLC
- 371.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 15.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Fox News Network, LLC