NOAA Weather Radar 4+
NOAA Weather, Radar and Alerts
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
NOAA Weather Radar is a PREMIUM NOAA WEATHER application with 1 tap access to every single NOAA Weather Radar site in the continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and PR!
GET WEATHER ALERTS PUSHED TO YOUR DEVICE FROM THE NWS! WE PUSH ALERTS FASTER THEN ANY OTHER APP!
UNIVERSAL APP! BUY IT ONCE AND USE IT ON ALL YOUR DEVICES!
This app is simply gorgeous with awesome vertical & horizontal scrolling allowing you to browse through live thumbnails in real time of any weather system happening at the moment. There is NOTHING like it currently available and nows your chance to get this AMAZING app and show it off to everyone.
In addition NOAA Weather Radar can ALERT you to potentially life threatening weather via audible push notifications directly to your device 24/7 even if your not currently using the application and your device is asleep and locked. Also you will be able to retrieve the current conditions along with a detailed 4 day forecast for the weather radar station your viewing to or you can get current conditions along with a detailed 4 day forecast based on your current location via GPS or Wifi.
Featured: By Media Outlets To Include:
Top Features At A Glance:
* 1 Tap Access to All NOAA RADARS.
* Ability to get weather data via GPS.
* Choose Between Celsius Or Fahrenheit.
* Access To All 172 Forecast Offices.
* Marine Forecasts.
* Zoomable Radar Up To 5x.
* Animated Radar For All Covered Locations.
* FREE Weather Alert Push Notifications.
* Simple Alert Setup Just Tap To Add.
* Quiet Time Alert Schedule.
* Alerts For 1 or Multiple Locations.
* Statewide Watches, Warnings & Advisories.
* SPC Severe Watches & Warnings.
* Share Weather Alerts Via Email.
* Beautifully Displayed Weather Data.
Other Features Include:
* Fast & Responsive Customer Support Team.
* Clean and Professional Designed.
* Beautiful Retina Display Graphics.
* Intuitive User Interface.
For more info please visit:
Note: If your device is in vibrate/silent mode the sound attached to an alert will not be heard.
Having Problems? We can solve 99% of all issues you may be experiencing. Just send us an email with your concern and we will promptly address your situation.
- Ability to configure weather alerts
- Dark mode support
- iPhone/iPad Pro support
- iOS 13 support
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
- Much Much More
Ratings and Reviews
Good universal up to date info.
Used to work. Proved unreliable today in a tornado.
I downloaded this mainly for the ability to receive alerts when severe weather pops up in my area. For a couple years, it worked just fine. Radar image quality isn’t great, but the alerts were reliable. Today a tornado warning was issued in my area. Not a peep from the app. I had to launch the app and then click on my County to read the warning. The warning expired at 7:45 PM... it’s 9:59 PM and the tornado warning is still showing in the app. There’s a new Severe Thunderstorm warning that’s been issued for my area which this app didn’t notify me about and doesn’t even show in the app. I can no longer rely on this app to alert me to dangerous weather.
Problems not resolved
I have used this app on both an iPhone and an iPad for years, specifically for the audible notifications for severe weather alerts. Over the last few months, these notifications have stopped working - no badge, no banner, no sound. Emails to the developer have not been answered. If it weren’t for a second weather app I also have, I would not know about things like the current tornado and flash flood alerts in my area.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Christopher Coudriet
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Crushed Box Software
- In-App Purchases
- Detailed Weather Alerts $0.99