Travel to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light. NoMachine is the fastest remote desktop you have ever tried. In just a few clicks you can reach any computer in the world and start working on it as if it was right in front of you.
The perfect travel companion, you can use it to:
- Enjoy all videos, including HD movies, TV shows, and music files that are playable only on your computer
- Play graphic intensive games
- Remotely administrate unattended computers and give on-the-go support to colleagues and friends
- Control your computers remotely as if you were sitting in front of them
- Work with all your files, desktop applications and other programs all running on your computer elsewhere
- Access all computers behind firewalls
- High-resolution video and audio streaming
- Transfer files in both directions
- Record any activity on the remote desktop
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
1) Install this app
2) Download NoMachine from our website and install it on the computer you want to access
3) In the NoMachine for iOS GUI enter the IP of your computer
4) For more detailed instructions check the tutorial here: https://www.nomachine.com/getting-started-with-nomachine-for-ios
The first release of version 6 aligns the NoMachine app for mobile with the desktop version for PC and Mac. Compatible with NoMachine 4 or later, this release introduces the brand new GUI for small displays and includes numerous bug fixes.
For the complete list of enhancements available, please consult the announcement on the website:
Ratings and Reviews
Remote audio cannot be played with Bluetooth AirPods
It always plays in the speaker, please!
Thank you for the great job.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for reaching out to us. We'll investigate and update our response to you when we've opened the Trouble Report.
Update: here is the TR, sign up to receive a notification using 'notify me'
Linux and Windows with sound
This app work nicely with Windows 10 and centos7. I have installed other apps before and struggled with getting sound specially in Linux distro. This app solved the sound problem and the interface is very clean and intuitive. It even finds available VMs in the network automatically.
Thanks developers for making such a great app for free.
Very disappointed with this latest release. I use an iPad Pro, and the fonts are noticeably blurry - they were never before. I've tried all manner of things on the server side to correct, but to no avail, and anyway the issue is clearly due to this new client release.
I understand that the release was targeted more to the iPhone. I get it, but as an iPad user I am just not happy.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reporting this to us. Is it possible for you to contact us via the website so we can ask further questions to allow us to investigate? (Go to the footer of our website and click Contact Us -> General Enquiries). Thanks!
- NoMachine S.a.r.l.
- 159.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © NoMachine S.à r.l.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.