Nomify powers your digital workplace and connects you to your employer. Receive policies & documents, participate in a recognition program, share news & events and book staff leave.
If you're an employee, you can:-
• Find your colleagues and their contact details easily via a searchable directory
• Send stars to colleagues, along with an optional message for doing great work
• Receive and redeem rewards such as digital vouchers
• Nominate colleagues as part of a wider Awards scheme
• Manage your leave, including holiday submission & deletion
• Keep up to date with the latest news and events from your employer
• Receive and view important documents
• Stay notified of up and coming holidays for your colleagues
• Access links to business policies such as GDPR & Privacy
• Create events and posts (if you have administrative rights)
• Manage your colleagues' holidays (if you're a manager)
If you're a business owner, you can:-
• Launch an Employee Awards scheme, with nomination start and end dates, awards and more
• Promote well-being in the workplace by allowing your employees to recognize each other by awarding personalized stars for great work
• Manage your employees' holidays, accept and reject requests, and set their entitlement
• Issue documents such as contracts and regulatory notices
• Keep track of co-workers who have agreed to important posts
• Link and view employees' holidays directly via any popular calendar application, either at company level or department level
• Post news and events either company wide, or department wide; keeping your staff informed of company progress via a news feed
Before using Nomify, please make sure your employer has an active account with us. However, employers can sign up directly through the app.
We've improved our signup process and colour scheme, as well as making a lot of small improvements and fixing a handful of bugs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.