Get the fastest VPN in the world and enjoy a smooth, safe, and private connection on your Mac. NordVPN’s easy-to-use app will protect all your connected devices from snoopers tracking what you do online.
Even if you think you have nothing to hide — no one likes to be watched. That’s why you need a VPN to protect your privacy and keep your online data safe.
• Your data is safe with us. We never track and store what you do online.
• Stay invisible on LAN
• Love working in coffee shops and restaurants? Make sure your data is safe on public Wi-Fi — use NordVPN and hide your online activities from cybercriminals.
• Want to be left alone? Connect to a VPN server, and no one will know where you are browsing from or what websites you visit.
• Choose from more than 5,200 VPN servers in 60 countries. The perfect one is just a click away!
• Thanks to our NordLynx VPN protocol, you’ll never have to choose between speed and security. It offers bulletproof protection for your data with speeds that are hard to beat.
• No time? No worries. Just click “Quick Connect,” and you’ll be automatically connected to the fastest and closest server in seconds.
CONNECT TO ANY DEVICE
• Securely access files on other devices with our Meshnet feature.
• Safe, encrypted, and easy to use — you only need the NordVPN app.
• Perfect for file sharing, gaming, and work. Access files on your home computer even while traveling abroad or joining virtual LAN parties with your friends.
• Only three steps to online privacy and security: download, log in, and connect. That’s it!
• Don’t overthink it: set up the app to connect automatically every time you turn on your Mac and stay safe at all times.
• Need help? Let our support agents know — they are online 24/7, ready to assist you with any issues you might have.
• One account — six devices. Use NordVPN and protect your phone, laptop, your mom’s tablet, and your roommate’s PC.
• You can protect all connected devices in your home by installing NordVPN on your Wi-Fi router.
• Need a temporary solution? Create a mobile hotspot and share the encrypted connections with your other devices.
FOR ADVANCED USERS
• Check out our Specialty Servers if you’re looking for extra protection. Double VPN and Obfuscated servers are there to match your privacy needs.
• Go to the Settings of your NordVPN app and set a custom DNS address, pick your preferred network protocol, and switch between NordLynx and OpenVPN VPN protocols.
• Use the split tunneling feature to exclude selected apps or websites from your VPN connection.
Ready to go? Try NordVPN for MacOS now!
• The payment will be charged to your Apple ID Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription renews automatically unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your selected subscription.
• Your subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your App Store Account Settings.
Minor tweaks and fixes under the hood to make the NordVPN app work better for you. You might not see the tricks, but you'll definitely feel the magic.
Ratings and Reviews
BEWARE MILITARY SERVICE MEMBERS: WORKING OVERSEAS FROM U.S. - FAILED CONNECTION
For security purposes, NordVPN was subject to be the best VPN out there to connect to the U.S.
As a customer, one would want to benefit from what the Application provides and promises you regardless of the price because the app will follow through with their intended services.
Working overseas, this app has failed to full fill its purpose as it WILL NOT allow you to connect to the U.S. None the less, connect the given VPN Configuration to Apple settings for it to automatically connect once the app has been downloaded. In regard to Windows devices, the NordVPN gives a thorough slideshow as to how to download, but even so following the instructions methodically, it’s fails to connect the VPN Configuration.
NordVPN CUSTOMER SERVICE, has FAILED to provide their services as multiple emails have been routed up their way in regard to this UNSOLVED problem. Customer Service will provide a manual VPN Configuration list for one to plug into their VPN Apple settings, but even their GUIDANCE has FAILED to connect.
Many MILITARY SERVICE MEMBERS have had NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS about this situation and have yet to solve it. There has been no refund, or money back guaranteed for their provided services. The mass majority of this incident DOES NOT intend for their money back, but intends for NordVPN to come to a CONCLUSION for a SOLUTION to maneuver through this problem.
Pretty good app, needs improvement
I downloaded this app about a Month ago after I realized that I’m being tracked a lot and that freaked me out. It does not work if you get banned on Omegle though which was a let down for me but it is still useful for other things like just changing your IP address which is good for when trolls try to read out your ip to freak you out. It definitely makes me feel safer and fits my needs. It is definitely not needed if you don’t care about being tracked or having your information encrypted. Overall this app is very easy to use and easy to change your location which you can just tap and it changes. It has hundreds of servers all over the world which is nice. I have one account and have it on my phone and my pc and they aren’t synced so you can connect to one server on my phone and another on my pc and have different ip’s on different devices. I recommend
This app to paranoid people like me or people who are sick of letting people get ahold of their ip. One other reason I gave this 4 stars is because it is slow at times, most of the time it isn’t a issue but sometimes my browser wont load and I have to restart it. Not a huge issue as it is rare but I’m sure that they are working to make it faster.
TLDR: recommend this app to people who talk online to strangers a lot and don’t want people finding your address or if you have extra money and want a vpn for whatever reason
BUYER BEWARE No header, I am a 90 day tester
I paid for a year subscription bc I read reviews on this being one of the best vpn so I was willing to pay the enormously expensive price of $100 a year but I am already annoyed. The interface is not as user friendly. There is no kill switch. There definitely should be a signal header to show customers that the vpn is active bc all others that aren't even close to this price has a notification header that shows it to be active so I don't have to check while streaming. Going forward I now expect to lose my money but I have a website that I will post a worldwide review of the claims and finding after testing the effectiveness of this vpn for 90 days. Our office was recommended to try this vpn out and so far I am not seeing how this can charge so much without a kill switch or icon headers next to the connection to notify users that the software is doing its job. If updates are made or anything is found I will keep updating my review for potential customers to be aware all the while preparing the review that will go viral if this vpn service is not what is claimed to be. I have already taken all names of websites and their articles claiming this vpn is the best. Hopefully I don't have to prove them wrong but however I would have to make my money back outing Nordvpn if necessary.
Update: I change my review to up two stars bc I did see the vpn notification icon up top. I want to give it four stars so far.
Developer Response ,
Hello! The kill switch is simply “Connect on demand” iOS feature implemented into the application. Connect on Demand feature can be enabled by applying the following instructions:
1) Open the Settings menu.
2) Open the General menu.
3) Select the VPN cell.
4) Tap on the blue “i” icon next to your VPN name.
5) Turn on the Connect On Demand toggle switch.
What is more, you should see the “VPN” icon on the top left part of the Control Center if you're connected to a server of ours. Let us know if this information helps! -L.L.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nordvpn S.A.
- 82 MB
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 17.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Nord Security
- In-App Purchases
- 12-Month Plan $83.99
- 1 year plan for the best price $99.99
- 1-Month Plan $11.99
- 1 Month $11.99
- 1-month plan $11.99
- 12-Month Plan $78.99
- NordVPN: 12-month plan $99.99
- NordVPN: 12-month plan $99.99
- 12-month VPN subscription $98.99
- 30 Day Subscription $11.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.