The Norton Healthcare Mobile app offers convenient care access, health management, nutrition tracking, system updates and more at your fingertips. Key features include:
• Navigate same-day care options for illness, injuries, well visits, physicals, vaccines and more
• Locate a hospital, practice, Norton Immediate Care Center or Norton Prompt Care at Walgreens location near you
• Launch a virtual video or eVisit with a Norton eCare provider
• Sync with your MyNortonChart account to view appointment details such as provider information and directions
Managing your health
• Keep track of what you’re eating and drinking through item lookup and bar code scanning
• Log your weight and sleep cycles or sync with your Apple HealthKit for seamless management and insight into your exercise and energy
• Browse Health News topics
• Access Norton Healthcare provider profiles and credentials
• Schedule an appointment with a Norton Healthcare provider
• Save provider information to your personal contacts
• View location directions, contact information and hours of operation
• Identify appointment times and schedule online
• Locate a department, patient room or amenity inside hospitals with step-by-step navigation
A variety of bug fixes and data enhancements. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Can manage the whole family’s care. The detail in nutrition tracking is fantastic. Love this!
Not user friendly and crashes
Downloaded the app to enable e-check in as directed by the text I got when confirming my daughter’s upcoming appointment. From creating and logging myself in I assumed there’d be an option to add in children/family because I’m not creating an account for my underage daughter but I couldn’t find any. I tried adding her appointment under the custom appointment tab but could not complete that because under “Type” (I think? It was the 4th line for entry) all I could do was select a blank bar. There were no choices for selection of type of appointment so I was unable to finish that entry. I tried messing with custom appointment on the app and the website. The website is just as bad as the app in my opinion. The app crashed on me once when I was was trying to enter the custom appointment. It also crashed on me when searching for providers. The one thing I managed to do was favorite the provider while doing an index search. I figured I can at least quick dial the doc office from there and do the good ole fashion check in that way. The hoops and steps I went through to accomplish nothing for the “new an improved way” is utter nonsense.
Lots of new features and updated design. The nutrition tracking is great, comparable to paid apps I’ve used before.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Norton Healthcare, Inc
- 41.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- © Norton Healthcare 2022