New in 2.7 - Complete Protection Report! See Web Protection, Wi-Fi Security, and Device Security reports to learn how we helped protect your device and online privacy.
Norton 360 for Mobile provides powerful protection for your mobile device. It monitors for cyberattacks attempting to leverage OS vulnerabilities for malicious purposes and automatically checks for the latest security patches and OS updates. Multiple layers of protection for your mobile device.
• SMS Security: New! This feature filters spam text messages that may contain phishing attacks. These attacks use links to fraudulent sites that compromise your personal information.
• Wi-Fi Security Alerts: Get notified about Wi-Fi networks under attack by cybercriminals who might eavesdrop on your Wi-Fi connection to steal or glean personal information or infect your device with malware.
• Device Security: Protection against vulnerabilities cybercriminals may use to take control of your device or steal your personal information.
• Secure VPN: Access your favorite apps and websites when connecting to Wi-Fi at home or on-the-go with the reassurance of bank-grade encryption
• Web Protection: Helps detect and safeguard you from navigating to fraudulent (phishing) and malicious websites when using your preferred browser or opening links from apps, text messages and emails.
• Dark Web Monitoring: We monitor the dark web and notify you if we find your personal information.
Norton 360 monitors for cyberattacks that attempt to leverage OS vulnerabilities for malicious purposes. To help you keep your device secure, it automatically checks for the latest security patches and OS updates.
Your personal information has protection at home and on-the-go with bank-grade encryption from our Secure VPN. It helps block cybercriminals from accessing personal information sent and received when connecting to home and public Wi-Fi.
• 14-day free trial requires activation of annual subscription (see in-app product pricing).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Cancel in your iTunes account before end of trial to avoid payment. After trial, your subscription will start and renew automatically annually, unless cancelled.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• 14-day trial is valid for one subscription only
NortonLifeLock respects your privacy and is dedicated to safeguarding your personal data. See http://www.nortonlifelock.com/privacy for more information.
No one can prevent all cybercrime or identity theft.
 Secure VPN is not available in all countries.
 Dark Web Monitoring is not available in all countries. Monitored information varies based on country of residence or choice of plan. It defaults to monitor your email address and begins immediately. Sign in to your account to enter more information for monitoring.
Based on your feedback, we updated the Norton 360 app to include the following:
• Complete Device Report Card
• Fixes to improve performance
• Bug removal
Ratings and Reviews
Very Good Cyber Security App.
I have been using Norton products for about 8 years now even on my personal computer now I have never had any malware issues and the only time I have installed malware was only a PUP but that was 9 years ago so I do like the features that Norton does have to offer such as SMS spam filtering which prevents Spam/Phishing messages, We have VPN which hides your real IP address and encrypts everything you do while online so you can stay secure while using free public WiFi, and we have dark web monitoring which checks to see if your personal passwords have been leaked. However I do have a few suggestions. So my suggestion is that Norton should give us an option to scan Videos, Photos, audio files, documents, and etc. to see if there is any malware, and my second and last suggestion is to add a spam call filter. But overall it is a great app.
Developer Response ,
We're very happy to hear that your experience with our product has been such a positive one. We also want to thank you for sharing your feedback. We will make sure this reaches the right team for review. Thanks!
Does Not Work and Crashes iPhone 8
Shortly after installing this app and the Secure VPN app, I began encountering difficulties accessing the internet from any Wi-Fi spot. (I am currently based in Turkey.) As I pay a great deal for the anti-virus/VPN bundle for my PC, I was reluctant to give it up without a fight.
Unfortunately, things only got worse and the last 2 weeks saw an escalation in my iPhone 8 mysteriously crashing and suddenly restarting on its own several times every hour, which negatively impacted my work. I finally relented and removed just the Secure VPN to test, but my mobile continued to crash and restart (though the episodes did decrease) and warnings of unsecured connections increased. I removed this app and replaced it with NordVPN and all connection issues, crashes, and restarts immediately ceased. As I now have to pay for another service to get the security necessary in these times, I will be evaluating other anti-virus programs for my PC (particularly since the Secure VPN has never worked there either).
I should explain that I have had Norton services for many years and was very satisfied with its protection performance... while back home in the States. But as someone who travels extensively outside the States more and more, reliable security is non-negotiable, and I am disappointed to say goodbye to a service I trusted for so long.
Developer Response ,
We’re terribly sorry to hear about the issues you've had with Norton Secure VPN. When you connect your device to Norton Secure VPN, your data is encrypted which may slow down the connection. Also, there're other factors like if the regional VPN server that you are connected to, is far away from your physical location, it may slow down the connection. However, this shouldn't block access to the internet.
We would also like to apologize for the performance issue that you experienced on the device. We want to figure out why you had to experience this crashing issue in recent times and see what we can do to correct it. To help you get this sorted, we need additional information about issues you have cited in this review. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with more details. We will look into it for you. Thanks!
VPN Reset & other unusual resets
The VPN servers and services are a great, however upon noticing previous and new updates on the platform, the VPN connections lacks in constant connection. When IOS screen closes, while utilizing mobile device or on “sleep mode”. the VPN services or its designated location loses its connectivity and takes several attempts to reconnect to the nearest tower or signal. It is uncertain if it’s due to networking issues or performance. When using the app there has been constant resets on VPN, web security and other functions. The app would state “attention required”. Ever since the new update it has been acting strange like a cyber attack has been conducted on the platform. In the attempt of deleting the app and reinstalling it still acts in the same behavior. I reported several behaviors, web attacks, etc. contacted and reported the matter through Norton and ic3, granted this may be someone’s personal vindictiveness in order to obtain control in my devices or for their own personal amusement and entertainment. Since my neighborhood is surrounded by cyber crime enthusiasts, I’m in hopes this information would be useful to locate its digital footprint on the source, then again maybe it’s just a glitch.
Developer Response ,
Hi A. Uzi, thank you for your detailed review. We would like to follow this up with you. Could you contact us by email at NMS_feedback@nortonlifelock.com with the ref NMS181252 in the title? Thank you very much in advance.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NortonLifeLock, Inc.
- 103.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NortonLifeLock, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Plan $14.99
- 14 Day Trial Yearly Plan $14.99
- Norton Mobile Security $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.