Manage your trip with Norwegian on the move! Book flights, add Fast Track and other extras, keep track of your travel plans and get important updates about your trip – everything in one handy app.
* You’ll have all your travel documents in one easy-to-access spot – both tickets and boarding passes are stored in one handy travel folder
* Book flights directly from the travel assistant
* Add and keep track of trips that haven’t been booked with your profile
* Check in on the go – convenient and quick
* Add Fast Track and skip the queues through security – handy when you’re running late or when you just feel like spending your time on other things than standing in line
* Travelling with more bags than expected? The travel assistant lets you add extra checked bags easily
* Add seat reservations to your flights and make sure you get your favourite seat
* Get push notifications with up-to-the-minute info about your flights
* Automatic login for faster access to your information and for booking flights
* Travel archive with your previous flights
* Check if flights are on time with our flight status overview
* Offline access – your travel information’s always there when you need it
* Passbook support for your boarding passes when you’ve checked in online
Help us improve the app!
Got tips or suggestions on what we should improve or include in the travel assistant app? We’d be glad to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Antiquated check in system
Did you know that Norwegian cannot transfer your luggage to the next flight when you have booked separately a connecting flight with Norwegian? You have to take out the luggage in Oslo from Bergen and then recheck it again
to continue with the same airline!!
You also have to go through security again!
Who designed this antiquated check in system? All other airlines can do this. Delta, AA, SAS, Southwest etc. it’s time Norwegian accepts there are 2000 century software systems available. I’ll try SAS next time
I flew from LAX to Bergen, Norway, with a layover and plan change in Oslo. I checked my guitar (Epiphone Les Paul) in a hard case as I couldn’t bring it on the plane due to size. Got to carry it to to the gate at LAX, but had to leave it there. I then did not see it until Bergen, Norway. When I opened the case, the rhythm/treble switch had broken off. I ran around town the next day to find a replacement switch and finally found one for 250 NOKs and had a friend solder it on for free. I paid $93 at LAX to check my guitar as “special luggage” and I thought it would get special treatment. Other than that, the airline is reasonable and efficient and well worth considering.
App and airline are the worst
It would very nice to be able to see past booking even if it already happened. That would be handy when the airline cancels your ticket, ask you to do a refund claim then disappear and the flight information no longer appear in the app. I received an email saying that I will get my refund, it’s been over 2 month now and still nothing. Obviously this airline did not go out of business since I’m receiving email to book my vacation. App is useless, airline with horrible customer service and basically just gives lies to customer to keep them quiet. I prefer dealing with layover with other airline co., than dealing with no stop flight who provides horrible business.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
- 103.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.