Manage your trip with Norwegian on the move! Book flights, add Fast Track and other extras, keep track of your travel plans and get important updates about your trip – everything in one handy app.
* You’ll have all your travel documents in one easy-to-access spot – both tickets and boarding passes are stored in one handy travel folder
* Book flights directly from the travel assistant
* Add and keep track of trips that haven’t been booked with your profile
* Check in on the go – convenient and quick
* Add Fast Track and skip the queues through security – handy when you’re running late or when you just feel like spending your time on other things than standing in line
* Travelling with more bags than expected? The travel assistant lets you add extra checked bags easily
* Add seat reservations to your flights and make sure you get your favourite seat
* Get push notifications with up-to-the-minute info about your flights
* Automatic login for faster access to your information and for booking flights
* Travel archive with your previous flights
* Check if flights are on time with our flight status overview
* Offline access – your travel information’s always there when you need it
* Passbook support for your boarding passes when you’ve checked in online
Help us improve the app!
Got tips or suggestions on what we should improve or include in the travel assistant app? We’d be glad to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com
Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I flew from LAX to Bergen, Norway, with a layover and plan change in Oslo. I checked my guitar (Epiphone Les Paul) in a hard case as I couldn’t bring it on the plane due to size. Got to carry it to to the gate at LAX, but had to leave it there. I then did not see it until Bergen, Norway. When I opened the case, the rhythm/treble switch had broken off. I ran around town the next day to find a replacement switch and finally found one for 250 NOKs and had a friend solder it on for free. I paid $93 at LAX to check my guitar as “special luggage” and I thought it would get special treatment. Other than that, the airline is reasonable and efficient and well worth considering.
Antiquated check in system
Did you know that Norwegian cannot transfer your luggage to the next flight when you have booked separately a connecting flight with Norwegian? You have to take out the luggage in Oslo from Bergen and then recheck it again
to continue with the same airline!!
You also have to go through security again!
Who designed this antiquated check in system? All other airlines can do this. Delta, AA, SAS, Southwest etc. it’s time Norwegian accepts there are 2000 century software systems available. I’ll try SAS next time
Does Almost Nothing
I downloaded this app in order to track the status of a recent trip to Europe. Almost none of the features in this app work. You can’t book a seat (which I already booked, but the status says I haven’t), you can’t change your meal, you can’t book your luggage, and you can’t even contact customer service for help.
I have booked three different flights on three separate budget carriers for this trip and the other two have none of these problems. I am already checked in to the other two legs with zero issues. Due to where I live there aren’t many carriers operating out of the nearest airport, but navigating through Norwegian’s app has rendered driving an extra two hours more convenient by comparison.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
- 102.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.