Scan documents for free with Notebloc Scanner, the best free document scanner on App Store. It is fast and safe. Use it to scan documents and turn them into PDF, as well as to save and share notes, drawings or any other type of document.
It is the preferred scanner app among the educational community and widely used by professionals from all sectors. Use it to scan documents to PDF, as well as to save and share notes.
Notebloc Scanner App is one of the best and most recommended free scanner apps for your iPhone or iPad. It is the only free scanner offering unlimited usage. Notebloc Scanner App offers 100% free digitalization and editing tools for documents that are not included in the free version in the other scanner apps. For example: unlimited document creation, multiple pages scan (batch scanning), text extraction (OCR), share and copy documents.
These are the main functionalities of the best free scanner in the App Store:
- Scan free documents such as drawings, sketches, images, photos, receipts or invoices. It is very useful for scanning notes since they will become legible and clear: Notebloc: PDF scanner automatically corrects perspective and light conditions in your scanned documents.
- This free scanner will allow you to scan several pages consecutively (Batch Scanning).
- You can scan documents without watermark.
- With Notebloc Scanner App you can cut and edit images to save them and convert them to PDF.
- Add pages to a document is another of the features that you can perform with this intuitive scanning app.
- Convert PDF from scanned images and modify the size of the PDFs.
-Import images from your devide and convert them to PDF will be very easy and fast with Notebloc PDF scanner.
-Notebloc PDF scanner also allows you to extract of text from image, through OCR in English and 15 other languages. Use the feature to extract text from an image and copy, edit or share it.
In addition to scanning free documents, Notebloc Free Document Scanner offers you very useful tools for you to have your notes well organized and structured.
The document scanner Notebloc will be useful:
- Students: With the free scanner, scan your notes and also notes from your teachers. Organize them according to your subjects, and so you will have them organized to study for your exams and be able to review your notes from where you are.
- Teachers: Notebloc PDF scanner is a very useful tool to create PDF from notes or photocopies that you want to share with your students. You can use this free scanner to send PDFs for your students.
- Professionals: Notebloc Scanner helps you to keep your invoices safe, together with other important documents relative to your activity. Scan to PDF and easily arrange all your documents. Share them with your manager or peers by email directly from your PDF scanner.
- Artists: The Notebloc free scanner is your perfect ally if you want to digitize your art and share it online or keep it in your portfolio. You can scan your drawings to edit them.
Scanning documents for free has never been so fast and easy!
About Notebloc Scanner App:
Notebloc is a technology and innovation company from Spain. In order to unite the analog and digital world, in 2016 we developed Notebloc Scanner.
Download the best free document scanner. Converting documents to PDF had never been so simple!
Terms of service: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
Bug correction related to b/w filter
Ratings and Reviews
A&P Instructor suggestion— THE BEST suggestion EVER since 2010
When I was a nursing student at SWTC WI circa 2009, my A&P instructor suggested 2 things necessary in order to pass his class: this app and a 200mg tab of Huperzine-A for memory recall. (For any future students, nursing or otherwise, Huperzine-A is an extract of the Huperzia serrata plant, and has been shown in numerous blind-studies to improve memory and learning from young students to seniors by helping to prevent neuronal cell death and by increasing levels of acetylcholine, the compound that functions as a neurotransmitter in the brain.) Do your own research, but for me, this app was one of the fundamental aspects to me now being able to call myself a Registered Nurse. I still use this app (paid version) on an almost daily basis, as I’m able to scan basic information such as medication list’s right into a clients chart or send my son a PDF of his W2’s so that he can do his own taxes.
I’ve used this on both Android’s and iPhone’s, both platforms work as promised and I don’t foresee myself using anything else.
I was looking for the perfect scanner available; I had recently discovered digitizing your notes and wanted to try it out. I tried all of the other ones, but they all flopped, all of them having too limited features or features that could only be accessed by spending a whole bunch of money I wasn’t ready to spend. When I stumbled across this system, it was a match made in heaven. It is simple and easy to use, and if great for anyone looking to digitize their notes without sacrificing anything! Just my opinion, but writing on glass feels weird and strangely textured. Using a scanner or writing on a Boogie Board or a reMarkable tablet is the way to go. Hope this helped!
I LOVE THIS APP! When Covid happened I was doing school online, and my teachers wanted us to take pictures and send our work to them. My Social Studies teacher suggested to us to use a PDF app, to first off make it look professional, and to second off make it easier to read. Sending our work with regular camera wasn’t the greatest, there were glares, blurry images, etc. He suggested Notebloc, and my friends and I love it. We only use this app for our assignments, and our teachers say it’s easier to read our work. Hands down, I give this app a 5! If you want an app that makes your work and assignment look clear and professional, this is the app for you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Notebloc Scanner SCP
- 99.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Notebloc Scanner SCP
- In-App Purchases
- PRO - Monthly subscription $0.99
- Notebloc Pro: Lifetime $24.99
- Pro - annual subscription $8.49