Simple, Easy and Beautiful!
Now, make your own handy and well-favored notepad with NOTE'd
NOTE'd sort notepads for use you want and save every minute of you whenever.
The idea flashed into your head, the beautiful scenery before your eyes,
the music ringing in your ears and here at your feet. Do note'd the everything.
* Try NOTE'd like this
- Write brief memo, diary
- Wishlist when go supermarket
- travel notes for the memory of your trip
- Voice memo when can't type
- Both location of famous restaurants and pictures of delicious foods, guidebook for famous restaurants
- Photo album with pictures and stories
* NOTE'd provides many useful features.
- Notepad design of various style
- Attach photo, map and voice memo
- Make notepads into categories
- Easy and handy bookmark
- Unity view for every memos, bookmarked memos
- Labeling for the lastest memo
- Watch, Listen now memos and attachments
- Support proverb, famous saying (Please make a blank memo)
- Notes for Lock Screen
- Sharing to Twitter, Facebook
- Send E-mail and Text Message
- Password protection (start-up screen and for each notepad)
- Backup/Restore with Dropbox
- Sort Notepads with Drag&Drop
- Added checklist feature
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What's with the ads?
I've had this app for years and I love it. The notebooks are fun and organized, and my only complaint used to be that I couldn't organize the notes within each notebook in a way that made sense to me (i.e. by title or just by dragging and dropping them into my preferred order). But I just logged in tonight and every time I went to edit a note, I got a very loud ad for a game or app and even though I was able to skip it after a few seconds, the fact remains that this is a PAID app and one of the reasons I love it is that I don't have to deal with ads or anything like that. I don't see why this is suddenly the way this app works but I'm going to have to find a way to export my notes to a different app. I'm not mad that there are ads...I'm mad that there was no update saying that ads were now part of the platform, nor can I see a way to get rid of them. I love this app for how I can organize things but the addition of ads for a paid app without any warning feels deceptive and that's a deal breaker. I'm only giving it 3 stars because without the ads, it's a great app. But as someone who has had this app for many years and who paid for it, I would've hoped for more transparency from the developers about a change like this. I'm going to have to find an alternative app but should you ever decide to bring back the great app that you used to have, I'm willing to give it a second chance.
I have enjoyed this app over the years, and I used it for a good bit of stuff. But, for some reason there are now advertisements? Didn’t see that coming, but I am definitely going to be switching over to a different app. Also I once selected “yes allow Note’d to be unlocked with touchID” and then I added a friends finger print to my phone, so I tried to turn off that function so as to keep my notes safe, but I cannot turn it off anywhere.
Out of all, it was a good app. But with the adds and other small annoyances like not being able to arrange notes how I would like or really not having the easiest photo-inserting interface; I have decided to transfer notes and move on. This should be a long process, but I need a more reliable app.
Love the App.....BUT
I have been using this app for years now and I love it. I do have a couple of suggestions though:
(1) PLEASE......give the ability to allow someone to change their mind in deleting anything, by asking them if they are “sure” they want to continue!! Or better yet, put the deleted item into something like a “closet” for a couple of days so it can be gotten to later. I have lost so much unretrievable data because I have hit a wrong button; or even had to leave the data that I was working on unexpectedly and unable or forgot to hit that button.
(2) If someone is working on data and is called away unexpectedly; save that data so that they have the capability of getting it back before it is deleted. That is just what happened to me. I had a very long packing list and it was immediately deleted at that point.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dong Wook Kim
- 45.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Suxxexx
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Yearly $9.99
- Premium Monthly $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.