Read and transfer your notes on Apple Watch.
How many times did you have to take out your iPhone from your pocket only to check a simple note? This will never be a problem again with Notes for Watch.
- Import notes from the official Notes app or just paste them in the app.
- Immediately transfer notes to your Apple Watch app. Read them even offline.
- Create and delete notes from your Apple Watch by dictating the content.
- No need to always come up with a note's title, it's optional so you can create notes as quickly as possible on the go.
- Uses your device default font size preference for an optimal reading experience.
- Ask Siri to show, create or append your NotesWatch notes.
- Localized in 8 languages.
- Supports iOS 11 and watchOS 4.
We're always listening to your feedback. Just get in touch with us from the settings section of the app and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
- Fix bug on iPhone X preventing some users to write notes correctly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dictation is good, synchronization works well too. Only two things about this app I don’t care for
1. After creating a note I have to hit “save” or it wont.
2. Only being able to take a note using my voice not the scribble text.
I have looked at just about every note taking app on the App Store right now (paid and free) I would say this is the best out there at this point.
I love this app! I don’t get all of the problems people (well two, to be accurate) are having. I have been using the app for at least two years and I have never experienced any of the issues cited. You do have to study a bit to understand how the app goes about accomplishing tasks, but what program doesn’t? This is one of the most used apps on my watch. There are quite a number of apps out there for dealing with notes and note taking and I have downloaded and deleted most of them. My little yellow Notes Watch icon is the only one that is still on my watch.
IOS 13 may have broken dictation
Update: iOS 13.1 indeed solved the problem. My shopping list is again on my wrist and all is well with the world. I love this app, but after upgrading to iOS 13 and to a Watch 5 dictation doesn’t work—and scribble still isn’t supported. I’ve enabled Dictation on my iPhone, it works on that device, but despite rebooting both phone and watch, no luck entering text on the Watch itself. Nor am I getting sync from iPhone version of the app. Until this is fixed, app is broken.
The developer, Patrick Balestra, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Patrick Balestra
- 20.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Patrick Balestra
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.