The only thing you need besides your passport. The NS International app is new and improved! Thanks to your feedback we were able to add some amazing new features, such as our “MyNS” environment. This is a safe and personal environment for our customers who regularly book international train trips.
The “MyNS” environment offers the following advantages:
• Fast and easy import of your ticket into the app, personal preferences are applied directly
• Easy to make a recurring booking
• Manage international discount cards and/or Thalys loyalty card
• Manage personal preferences
• (Un)Subscribe to our newsletter containing the latest offers
Next to the latest developed feature you will continue to use:
Real time travel information and automatic alerts on your trip.
• Our real time travel information assists you every step of the way. Easily enable automatic alerts on your trip. We will keep you informed in case of possible disruptions and when it is time to leave. When travelling with a mobile ticket in the app, the automatic alerts are enabled by default. You will receive all relevant travel information directly on your wrist with our Apple Watch app.
Easily plan & book your trip
• Planning and booking a trip is now even easier. Not only will you see the familiar overview of travel advices. We now also show you an overview of the available low fares in our fare calendar. All information regarding your booking in the app. Save your mobile ticket in the app for the best travel experience. Experience seamless travel with real time travel information and all the necessary details on your trip, your tickets and relevant information about your destination.
All booking information in your app
• By using our app and mobile tickets you will always be up to date with the latest information. Real time information and details based on your train trip, tickets and destination specific information will have you fully prepared for your upcoming journey.
• Delay compensation. If you have experienced a delay during your trip, you can now submit your request for compensation via our app.
Contact NS International customer service
• Via the app you can directly contact NS International customer service.
- Add Disruption Alert
- Fixed some bugs thanks for mentioning these to us
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
To make an app this bad you need to work really hard at it
You will download this app only if you truly need to have access to your ticket digitally, and remember you can’t ad your ticket to your apple wallet!!! you are better off printing your ticket out. This is how bad this app is. No arrival times, no updates in app for delays, no train maps, no station maps (there are links to external maps but they are broken) no seat map. No way to change your ticket in app. Now can someone tell me why even have this app?
Coups be better
What is good about this app is that you can see where you are going and when you will reach certain stations. Can be handy for right connections. For us the platform indications worked out really good.
A problem was the fact that not all trips from our booking showed up in the app. Calling NS International did not help. They were not able to do something about it
You cannot select your language. No access to adding tickets you didn’t purchase outside the app. Extremely difficult to navigate. Constantly wants to send you to the website for more information.
Do not download this app, just find somewhere to print your tickets.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.