Connect the numbers in order.
Number Chain is an endless free brain training number logic puzzle for everyone.
Play anywhere, anytime, and activate your brain.
When you have time to relax, spend time or on bus/subway, play this fun puzzles and train your brain. Improve memory and concentration with Number Chain. Connect the numbers and complete the chain from 1 to the maximum number. You can make a chain by just touch and drag, and it is very comfortable. Like Sudoku and Picross Nonogram, Number Chain is an number logic puzzle. There are easy to challenging difficulties. Endless puzzles are all free!!
*How to play
- The goal is to create a chain from 1 to the max number.
- Chains can be connected by dragging horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
- Make a chain from your favorite number among the numbers given at the beginning.
- You can chain in an increasing or decreasing direction.
- You can overwrite or erase an already made chain.
- Endless puzzles are all free !!
- Various difficulties from easy to challenging.
- Night mode protects your eyes in dark places.
- Fresh play automatically connected by simple control.
- Daily puzzles offered daily.
- Playable without data (Internet connection, WiFi).
- Simple and intuitive design.
"Competition" is added. Compete with the world's users and check your skills.
"Store" is added.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, smooth UI
This is a great phone version of hidoku/hidato. The UI is super simple and forgiving, and it makes for an addicting game. The fact it works offline is nice for airplanes.
My only comment for improvement would be to add an “undo” button. It’s somewhat easy to drag an incorrect line into place and then trying to figure out what went wrong can be a challenge. Small gripe overall.
Puzzle gamers should try!
This game had what was the most infuriatingly slow tutorial ever. However, the developer has since contacted me and told me that he will add a skip tutorial option so I will give it another try.
UPDATE: Wow! The developer added a skip tutorial button at least partially because of my review. I respect that and am enjoying the game.
Developer Response ,
I read every review. Thank you for the opinion :)
It’s fun but I’m confused
The app is really good but I get confused sometimes with the puzzles and what I mean is when it says “select the circle “ I think it said I just wanted to see if you can make it more clear👍🏻 so more people and I wouldn’t get confused if they get confused
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the opinion😄 I'll try it.
- Ecapyc Inc.
- 76.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Ecapyc Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
- 5 Hints $0.99
- 30 Hints $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.