Find informative and useful menus from thousands of K-12 schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, businesses, and much more. Many locations also offer digital ordering so that you can pick up your meal or have it delivered. Whether you’re interested in knowing more about the foods or conveniently skipping the line, Nutrislice can help. A more convenient and informative experience is just a touch away. Learn more at www.nutrislice.com
PLEASE NOTE: Our clients need to sign up with Nutrislice before their menus are available in the app. If you can’t find your location, please contact us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to reach out and see if we can get them added.
Added support for Single Sign-on, for those organizations with SAML support that choose to enable this feature.
Fixed an issue where the ordering cart would lose its items after switching apps.
Ratings and Reviews
For the most part, this app works fine, but it sometimes has connection issues. I’d have pretty decent service at my school and go to order my lunch but not be able to because the app wouldn’t load. The “Remember This Device” option also doesn’t work, so having to log in every time I order lunch is a tad tedious.
If these things were fixed, it would make the app a lot better
Decent but has some frustrating flaws
The app works for its intended purpose for the most part, but I have some suggestions
- Please stop signing me out every time I use the app. I understand security is a concern but at least give us the option to remain logged in, or request a biometric authentication upon placing an order. Also the “remember me on this device” on the login screen does not work. I have to re enter my email address and password everyday.
- it’s frustrating to have to check the box for every category when adding an item to a cart. I tried to order a coffee this morning but was required to check like 8 boxes before I could add it to the cart, even though I wasn’t customizing the coffee at all.
I dislike this app
My school district implemented this app for lunch ordering for elementary school. You have to select each day, select each child (even if you only have one child signed up, it defaults to “add new profile”, instead of defaulting to the child), add the teacher (in elementary school, can’t the teacher be set up as part of the profile?), then place your order.
I tried to contact the developer via their website but their “contact us” page only allows business emails, so another area for improvement.
The above fixes (defaulting to a child if there’s only one or even letting a caregiver select which child they’re ordering for at the outset, not having to select the teacher / time for each order because they do not vary) would be really helpful.
Developer Response ,
Hi nyctraveler- Thanks for your suggestions. We are currently updating the app to default to your profile if there is only one. If have any other issues with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nutrislice, Inc.
- 17.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Nutrislice, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.