Covering Fayetteville weather along with Springdale, Rogers and Bentonville, we are Northwest Arkansas' most comprehensive weather app. The combined resources of KNWA and Fox 24, gives you the largest and most experienced weather team in Northwest Arkansas.
Watch live severe weather broadcasts, check the local radar, and receive up-to-the-minute forecast information from Dan Skoff, Rick Katzfey, and Melissa Hall!
The NWA Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
Improved weather data source to give you accurate current conditions and forecasts from your favorite weather source!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Latest update broke it
Please rollback the "bug fixes". It stopped working when you rolled those out.
Better have WiFi
When it matters the most and there’s a cloud in the sky, this app is so busy with junk it won’t load if your on cellular. I’ve not once gotten a “live” report. Sunny day forecast is great but if there is stormy weather you might as well just look out the window. I’ve needed it to work several times in severe weather with plenty of signal and the app has let me down. every. single. time :-(
Clickbait and Bugs
Crashes and way too many notifications that don’t matter. Example - Gives notifications for counties in Oklahoma when they have a tornado warning. I don’t mind seeing that in the app because it’s our region, but don’t send notifications. Also get meaningless notifications like, “Will the storms stay in the forecast? Click to see!” Uninstalling.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.