KTUL is pleased to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platform.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Improved weather data source to give you accurate current conditions and forecasts from your favorite weather source!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do not like the update!!
This update last week was not bad at first. I was hoping the load time would improve, since we were on vacation with tornado warnings around us, but it was no better than before. But the thing I really dislike is changing the color of the watches and warnings. As far back as I can remember, the tornado warnings and watches were red and the thunderstorm warnings were yellow. Now the thunderstorm warnings and watches are in red. I just pulled up the map and about had a heart attack seeing a red warning barreling down on us. We do not have TV so the app is my only weather warning and changing the colors to the opposite of what they were was a really bad move IMO. Maybe rethink the color change and the update wouldn’t be so bad.
This is a must app no matter where you live in the US
I Use it and I especially have all my family use it! It is the best Watch/Warning app there is! It will only alert you if you are in danger! Alerts you only if you are in the Polygon warning area! Most apps do it by county, so if you are asleep and there is something completely away from you in the other side of the county it won’t wake you up! You will be alerted Only if you are in the warned area!
Everything is red
If there is any kind of severe weather in your area, you will not be able to see the radar. Severe thunderstorm watches and warnings are marked in red that obscures the radar. Good app for daily weather conditions, but you’ll need something else if anything potentially dangerous is happening in your area.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.