Experience the awesome story of Nyx, an enigmatic winged girl who has descended from heaven to search of her missing friend Icarus. Soar over the ruins of ancient Greece and avoid falling into blazing sands or perishing in the claws of cruel harpies and hydras in this unique platforming adventure. Summon the powers of Zeus and other benevolent Gods from Olympus to cast rays, modify the scenery and control winds at your wish...
• Beautiful visuals bring the ruins of the ancient Greek world back to life in style.
• Unique mixture of classic platforming and clever puzzles like nothing that you have played on the App Store.
• Get engrossed in the world of Greek mythology and uncover the story behind Nyx.
• Use the powers of Zeus to cast rays to move huge objects and solve tricky puzzles.
• Avoid a myriad of obstacles from scorching sands to bottomless pits.
• Destroy Hades’ minions that get in your way; crush enemies using the powers of the Gods.
Fixed compatibility with newer devices.
Ratings and Reviews
I purchased this awhile ago. It’s a fun, unique game. For right now, all I want to ask is if there’s a way to add volume control to the music and effects. Both sound great and there’s a way to mute each of them; I just wish there was a way to turn down the music without having to completely mute it.
I just finished this. And though I wish it were longer, it's still near the top of the list when it comes to best platformers for iOS. It's not a lot of crazy action, but rather more subdued lite puzzle elements and platform jumping as you try to make your way past various obstacles to reach the next level. I actually found the calmer pace to be more absorbing than other, more hectic titles. And that's especially true when including the beautiful graphics and music. The controls also work very well.
I only paid a dollar for it, and I feel that it's worth more than that. Of course, that's up to the individual, but I do highly recommend the game, and certainly platform fans shouldn't miss this one.
Pros: Great game. Atmospheric and highly polished. Very fun to play.
Cons: Lacks a bit of environmental variety. Not very long. You will be left wanting more.
Game doesn’t load
One star cause I was not able to even play this game. It will not open on my iPhone XS Max
- Over the Top Games S.L.
- 217.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) Over the Top Games, SL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.