Subdivision Infinity is an immersive and pulse pounding sci-fi 3D space shooter.
Ready your ship and cruise the great expanse of space in over 40 engaging missions in 5 distinct locales. Hunt down and destroy enemy spacecraft, crush capital ships, mine asteroids for rare minerals, and find blueprints to craft amazing new vessels.
Subdivision Infinity features stunning graphics and tight spaceship game play. Beyond the story's main missions, you will have an array of optional goals to keep you cruising, including space exploration, bounty hunting, and mining operations.
* Over 40 Missions in the main storyline
* Full MFI and Apple TV Support!
* 5 unique locations, each with a different feel and atmosphere
* Unique bosses! Capital ships destruction is not just included, but encouraged
* Side-quests galore! Take a break from the main story and engage in some rewarding side activities including:
* Exploration - Find lost relics like ship blueprints to outfit and improve your ships. Or, build a new ship!
* Free Hunt - Take on hostile spacecraft and hone your combat skills
* Mining - Harvest asteroids and sell their minerals for profit, or use them to craft unique ships
* Diverse selection of weapons and ships available to buy and upgrade
* Beautiful 3D graphics! Perfect for exceptional space combat
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
Greetings Captains, it's been a while since we last spoke! We are excited to announce a new minor update with the following changes:
- Brand new pirate outfits have been added for Avalon, Tornado X and Supernova X!
- Fixed the gamepad bug that was affecting Free Hunt mode!
- UI tweaks and overall stability improvements
Thank you for your continued support, and stay tuned for more exciting news and updates!
Ratings and Reviews
Worthy successor to GOF2.
While not as polished as GOF2, it has a decent enough story. No voice acting, but it’s okay, because you’re thrust into the game fairly quickly. I’ve not yet beat the game but I’ve played enough that I decided to write a review. The best way I can describe the game is a combination of both GOF2 and GOF3.
Easy to use UI. Very similar to GOF3: Manticore. You’ll be flying in no time.
The “momentum” you build from accelerating makes for some awesome shoot-while-turning maneuvers.
The upgrades are nice and quick: no waiting or speeding up or using different types of currency.
100% not pay to win. All upgrades are available through in-game currency and there is no in-app purchases. All prices on ships and equipment are easily achievable.
Mining is waaaay easier than GOF2.
The ships look nice. While the graphics aren’t as eye popping or gorgeous as GOF3, they still did an excellent job as far as graphics go.
You explore to collect blueprints for bigger and better ships.
Basically plays a LOT like a mix of both GOFs.
Very minimal storage space on your phone or tablet.
Again, the graphics aren’t as beautiful as GOF3.
The weapons, while powerful, don’t “look” as cool as some other space games out there. Don’t get me wrong, they’re perfect for the game, they just aren’t as cinematic as I’d like.
Honestly there isn’t much else to the cons. If you loved both GOF games, download this game right now.
Five out of five.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for the feedback!
Very good space shooter
Crescent Moon Games had a sale on some of their games over Christmas, and I was interested in this one. I’m a big fan of Galaxy on Fire 2, so I was hoping for something similar. Subdivision Infinity is a much smaller scale game, mainly focused around shooting. This it does very well. I was using a PS4 controller, and it was a lot of fun tackling the missions. The graphics are also great and on a par or better than GOF2. The missions themselves were quite samey, mostly involving shooting a few waves of enemy ships. Perhaps the most interesting involved first taking out a set of shield generators that then enabled you to take on the gun turrets of the space station, all while being periodically attacked by enemy ships.
As the game gets tougher you have to upgrade your ship and weapons, which requires money, gear crates and minerals. For these you have to do mining (separate from the missions) and free-hunt. It was a bit of a grind at times, but OK. It helps that each day you get free drops of money and crates, and there are daily and goal-based rewards
So, not a GOF2 killer, but an enjoyable game for space-shooter fans. Although it’s 6 years old, it still plays very well and I didn’t notice any glitches. It’s also optimized for the iPad Pro screen.
I LOVE this game...
I'm about 2/3 of the way through this game and it's been great from the beginning. The controls are nice and fluid, the most recent update allowed me to choose my own time in the free hunt, and it gets progressively harder as you go. The controls are pretty fluid and the settings allow you to fine-tune them the way you like. Adding the ability to replay levels was a great idea. When I'm done with the game I can go back and keep fighting just because it's fun.
You have to make allowances for the story though. Through the game you have to buy weapons and ships and craft special ships. You and the other characters are out in the middle of space with no connection to the rest of the universe except an arms dealer and a starfighter repair shop? Still, it adds a challenge to the game which is nice.
So, please, support the game so it keeps getting better.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 519.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017-2019 MistFly Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.