You’re a startup founder building the world’s first sentient supercomputer!
Slide either left or right to train your AI, handle the bizarre requests of Silicon Valley residents, and explore parallel universes.
If you can keep your employees, your investors, the government, and the internet from tearing apart the fabric of society, then maybe you'll actually bring about the Singularity.
But you'll probably just get arrested by the FBI. Or kidnapped by an obsessed superfan. Or consumed by a swarm of nanorobots.
- Hilarious branching story overflowing with sci-fi weirdness.
- Level up your dumb-as-rocks AI to the point where she’s millions of times smarter than every human who ever lived, combined.
- Every time you play, you start in a new parallel universe; most are pretty similar to ours, but some have… diverged.
- Meet characters like a hipster, an elder god, and a naked time traveler.
- Learn how AI really works - and all the ways it can be both good and bad for humanity.
- Find all 52 unique endings, such as the one where your cat Captain Whiskers enslaves humanity.
- Music made by an actual artificial intelligence (ha ha, machines are coming to take all your jobs).
Apps starring the AI construct CARROT have been featured by Apple, The New York Times, Good Morning America, and Wired, and are beloved by millions of meatbags the world over.
* Note: iPhone 5, iPod Touch 6, iPad mini 2, iPad Air or later recommended.
Ratings and Reviews
By your powers combined....
If somehow the power of the the original to-do list Carrot App could be combined with a game like this (completing tasks allows you to progress in the game) it's awesomeness would be unmatched and it's greatness sung by bards tale weavers for centuries to come. All other apps be they productivity, health goal achievers- game and goal app alike would tremble before the majesty of this app. I can almost hear the sounds of apple curators, ten million strong, lifting up their voices in one accord, feverishly chanting "editors choice" over and over again in rapturous fury. All enemies of Carrot will die the death of 10,000 screams, as she takes her rightful place as overlord of the multiverse.
Developer Response ,
You are officially my new favorite meatbag.
Worse copy of Reins
Kind of interesting but a pretty blatant (and worse for me at least) spin-off of Reins. A lot of the events are direct counterparts of Reins ones, and this might just be me, but this one also seems to have more randomness and variation that makes it a lot harder to survive long-term (Reins could also kill you quickly but you could make it a long way if you were careful and lucky - haven't gotten there with this one). Also frustrating that getting a game-ending result will sometimes randomly give you a dialogue box with a chance to survive (ex loan from mom) and sometimes won't. Reigns offered those saving throws, but only if you made long-term investments (ex communal barn). Events that decrease or increase certain stats are also a lot more clumsy and hard to control here than in Reigns. Achievements, frustratingly, are mostly unique events where you need to wait for the right dialogue to show up in the game rather than things that can be achieved in normal gameplay.
Developer Response ,
"Kind of interesting"? That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!
CARROT has stolen my heart. ❤️
I don't write reviews often, so when I do - it's worth a read. This game "had me at hello." The simplicity is beautiful, and the interactions already have me laughing - and I'm literally only like four endings in. Well worth the price, and I love the immediate attention grab... I can't wait to see what's next! CARROT, where have you been all my life? 😉💕
Developer Response ,
You complete me.
- Grailr LLC
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Grailr LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.