*Optical Inquisitor Zero is the Free version of the game*
**Optical Inquisitor 17+ - Uncensored version without Ads available!**
Its the year 1988. Acid wash jeans are in.
Our hero, Tommy Rissken has been betrayed by his friends and had to serve a prison sentence for 8 years.
Now he's back with a vengeance. With your help, he'll get his revenge on his 'friends' and be able to return to his daughter.
**NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2 and up.**
- Superior Sniper mechanics
- Great ragdoll physics, destructible bodies
- Racing and Underground Gamblers Club (only in 17+ edition)
- Great cartoon animations
- Amazing 80s style soundtrack from 'Perturbator', 'RTRY', 'Vector Hold', 'Protector-101', 'Palm Highway Chase', 'Tommy', 'Betamaxx', 'Flash Аrnold', 'Silenx', 'M-Town Vice', 'Vincenzo Salvia', 'Hot Hot Hawk', 'Brutal Pony Riders', 'Bestrack', 'The Аstral Stereo Project', 'Bourgeoisie', 'Mr Pteez', 'Quasars', 'DrPECCO'
- Build your own weapons (only in 17+ edition)
- Great interactive elements in levels
- Old 80's style cell phones
- Brutal interrogations (only in 17+ edition)
- No IAP
=Trailer on Youtube=
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
- Updated for 64-bit
- Minor fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s amazing how great this game is! I’ve seen other games like this one but they don’t have a storyline like this! I’ll be sure to buy the full version for a great price!
Was fun for a little bit, but I played or watched more ads than the actual game. Just for that reason I’m not giving these dudes my $1 for the full game. With so many ads it was like every other screen was one, considering that I’m sure the full version could definitely be free. If not with all that ad money they could pay their users to play it....
Also I think I replayed the intro 8 times because the 3 lines option in your house takes you back to start with “continue” greyed out and no option to go back. Seems to me that’s their forcing me to pay the $1 so I can get a save option or something. If not then it’s an annoying and stupid bug.
Way to short
There is five missions and we have to pay to get more. This game has a lot of potential but it’s too short. To add on to that if you wait a little bit it tells you where to aim, but I think for a game this short it should make it so the player has to figure it out on there own. Oh and what ever happened to the story Line between him and his daughter. I like the game but it needs fixed.
The developer, Crescent Moon Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 61.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 Crescent Moon Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.