A brutal sniper game with an amazing 80's style soundtrack!
*Optical Inquisitor Zero is the Free version of the game*
**Optical Inquisitor 17+ - Uncensored version without Ads available!**
Its the year 1988. Acid wash jeans are in.
Our hero, Tommy Rissken has been betrayed by his friends and had to serve a prison sentence for 8 years.
Now he's back with a vengeance. With your help, he'll get his revenge on his 'friends' and be able to return to his daughter.
**NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2 and up.**
- Superior Sniper mechanics
- Great ragdoll physics, destructible bodies
- Racing and Underground Gamblers Club (only in 17+ edition)
- Great cartoon animations
- Amazing 80s style soundtrack from 'Perturbator', 'RTRY', 'Vector Hold', 'Protector-101', 'Palm Highway Chase', 'Tommy', 'Betamaxx', 'Flash Аrnold', 'Silenx', 'M-Town Vice', 'Vincenzo Salvia', 'Hot Hot Hawk', 'Brutal Pony Riders', 'Bestrack', 'The Аstral Stereo Project', 'Bourgeoisie', 'Mr Pteez', 'Quasars', 'DrPECCO'
- Build your own weapons (only in 17+ edition)
- Great interactive elements in levels
- Old 80's style cell phones
- Brutal interrogations (only in 17+ edition)
- No IAP
=Trailer on Youtube=
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Updated for 64-bit
- Minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, but not that fun
I was expecting some sort of gore or something. But when I found out that is was censored, I was disappointed. In my eyes, No gore = no fun. Sure, there’s the other variant, but I’d rather have it free. Would be cool if there was a setting option to somehow turn it to confetti or some other child-friendly alternative. I deleted it after finding out that there was no gore. The physics are fun, but the gore makes it even more fun
Was fun for a little bit, but I played or watched more ads than the actual game. Just for that reason I’m not giving these dudes my $1 for the full game. With so many ads it was like every other screen was one, considering that I’m sure the full version could definitely be free. If not with all that ad money they could pay their users to play it....
Also I think I replayed the intro 8 times because the 3 lines option in your house takes you back to start with “continue” greyed out and no option to go back. Seems to me that’s their forcing me to pay the $1 so I can get a save option or something. If not then it’s an annoying and stupid bug.
Great, but is lacking.
Ut is a good game, but asking is to write a review for 3 bonus levels is good, but taking the fun out of wanting the game more, probably let us play the 3 bonus for free then ask us to pay for the full and it will be more tempting.
The developer, Crescent Moon Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 62.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2013 Crescent Moon Games