inCarDoc OBD2 ELM327 Scanner 4+
Car diagnostics, obd2 scanner
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
- Your connected car with inCarDoc OBD2 Scanner -
Check Engine, car diagnostics, scanning, monitoring, and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD2 compliant cars.
Note!!! Requires ELM327 or compatible OBD2 adapter. Supported: OBD2 (WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), iCar 3 (BLE). Read more at site http://incardoc.com
inCarDoc OBD2 | ELM327 Scanner works as fault code scanner: read Check Engine (MIL) state, details, related freeze frame data, find descriptions, and clean stored diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Store and share diagnostics data when looking for a professional service/repair assistance. Please note that the app supports only parameters and ECU's specified with OBD2 standard, which is Engine and Emission systems.
Reads real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters from car’s sensors: speed, rotation (rpm), coolant temperature, pressure, lambda, and multiple other sensors data supported by your car. Supported chart drawing and analog/digital widgets presentation. Please note that the exact list of exposed parameters depends on your car make/model/year.
Special mode for presenting and tracking the car’s fuel economy/consumption. Allows presenting both in-drive (instant and average MPG) as well as per trip, per day, and other statistics. Please note, that feature available when appropriate economy parameters (MAF or MAP+IAT+RPM) supported in your car. For correct calculation, you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80).
• logbook notes: fueling, service records, car maintenance, diagnostics
• GPS parameters: speed, altitude
• register and upload data to web
• console mode: for advanced users, direct OBD2 and ELM327 commands sending
• use custom configurations for non-standard parameters and protocols
- More features with inCarDoc PRO -
inCarDoc OBD2 | ELM327 Scanner PRO version is now available in-app purchases.
inCarDoc PRO features:
- allows real-time parameters recording
- read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously
- recording parameters in background mode (for Kiwi3, Vgate, Bluetooth low energy adapters)
- view and send recorded parameters traces
- GPS support
- Upload recorded data to server www.incardoc.com (beta version)
- fuel economy statistic screen
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
Configure inCarDoc OBD2 application:
1. Connect the OBD-II Wi-Fi cable to the OBD-II connector of your car (usually it is under the steering wheel). Start the car engine and wait for the green light on the Wi-Fi device.
2. On your iPhone device, go to Settings, select connect to a Wi-Fi network.
After connecting to Wi-Fi, go to advanced settings:
IP Address: Static.
IP Address: 192.168.0.11
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Choose a device name for Wi-Fi
3. Go to the inCarDoc application> Settings, where configure the following:
IP Address: 192.168.0.10
4. Start the engine. View vehicle parameters.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with the configuration screen and click the send button in "General information" section.
We also recommend a short video to learn how to set up the application - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ47kOvxL2Y
Please send your questions with email. You are always welcome!
Dear inCarDoc users!
We made some important improvements for your comfortable user experience:
- improved "Dashboard" page functionality and easy navigation and tracking of the main features
- real-time connection status of the adapter
- the ability to turn on/off the "Economizer" background work from the settings page
- sending user feedback and reports with log files improved and became more convenient
- the work with the "Blacklist" has been modified and supplemented; the search for the necessary command became more accessible
- description for PID codes has been added to the "Blacklist" for easy searching and navigation.
- improved data calculation for Imperial (miles, gallons US) and Imperial 2 (miles, gallons UK).
- mode 01 commands calculations upgraded.
- fixed issues and improved application performance
Ratings and Reviews
Decent, not great
If nothing else, very simple to reset error codes vs paying for a tool to reset. Bought. A $20 Bought the pro version and it gathers a huge amount of on board data. No way to export the data. And the app is laid out pretty poorly. Worth the $4, but I see better apps out there.
Am delighted to find an app that works the first time although it may be user error for the first few apps I've tried. But one thing that this app does that none of the others offer is the ability to clear codes without having to pay. Seems most others are just offering the app for free to install but requires the paid version to do anything. I wish those people would clearly state that so I don't have to keep trying apps. Skeptical at first that this will be another disappointment but so far it is working and doing what I need it to do.
Non-refundable App Scammers with fake OBD II product
This app is a piece of garbage like many others but what can you do once paid for the app that you will never use again, right??
I’m surprised that Apple is enabling these fake app scammers loot on honest downloaders with a hope. Once downloaded app developers loot our money even if we don’t use them at all., never. This malpractice needs to stop and should allow users for refunds if we don’t like or don’t use them at all! Please stop this malpractice effective immediately and allow refunds!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PNN SOFT
- 56.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © PNN Soft
- In-App Purchases
- inCarDoc PRO $3.99