***The OBDLink app exclusively works with the OBDLink MX+ and OBDLink MX WiFi OBD adapters***
***The app will NOT function with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
***MX+ provides Unlimited Free OEM Add-ons, No in-app fees***
Convert your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed or uploaded to Dropbox
- English and Metric units
- Support for English, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, and Czech languages
- Free unlimited updates
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the Hide Navigation View in Landscape Mode preference from working on the iPad in iOS 13.
• Fixed a bug that prevented lost communications from being handled correctly in some cases.
Ratings and Reviews
OBD WIFI just works
I wanted to reset the codes and see other OBD info and this device works great. I leave it plugged in and never have issues as it goes to sleep mode automatically. With the WIFI interface I also still have all the Bluetooth functionality of my hands free for phone and streaming music from my iphone over bluetooth. Great addition to my gadget collection and since it saves my settings only have to use one for all my cars. The guage function is very cool. Will buy the extended software to get the additional brand specific codes as well. Thank you for a great purchase!
It helps my head not to hurt
I looked a bunch of other diagnostic scanners and apps and settled on this one. I’ve had it for several years, it hasn’t let me down, it’s saved me a ton of money, and the features just keep getting better.
If something pops up wrong on my truck, that I’m unfamiliar with, a bit of research on the web clears things up.
So, this tool, paired with a good service manual, will get me in the ballpark. If I can’t do the job, at least I’ll know enough that someone’s not going to screw me, when I take it to the shop.
Thank you, and keep up the good work!
Works Great, Enhanced Diagnostics are awesome
I have been a Torque Pro user for years and do really love it, but my work uses iPhones and there was really no equivalent for a long time. I just bought an OBDLink MX+ and decided to try this app again after a few years and it’s great. Very similar setup to Torque, but what really differentiates it is the Enhanced PIDs. I downloaded the 2014 Ford add-on for my F150 Ecoboost and the list of Ford specific PIDs just in the PCM section is huge. It can see all sorts of other modules as well.
My only big complaint is that there are no add-ons for Chrysler/Jeep which I would love to have for my diesel Liberty.
Also, if you made this Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatible it would be EPIC!
- OBD Solutions LLC
- 107 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 OBD Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- Ford 1996 Enhanced Diagnostics $9.99
- Ford 1997 Enhanced Diagnostics $9.99
- Ford 1998 Enhanced Diagnostics $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.