***The OBDLink app exclusively works with OBDLink MX+, OBDLink CX, and OBDLink MX WiFi OBD adapters***
***The app will NOT function with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
***MX+ provides Unlimited Free OEM Add-ons, No in-app fees***
Convert your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the "Check Engine" light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
- Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- Read freeze frame data
- Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
- Customizable dashboards
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Multiple trip meters
- Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed or uploaded to Dropbox
- English and Metric units
- Support for English, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, and Czech languages
- Free unlimited updates
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Added support for FCA 2024 enhanced diagnostics.
• Added support for Ford 2023 enhanced diagnostics.
• Made improvements to Toyota and Mitsubishi enhanced diagnostics.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Updates my old car.
I drive a 1999 Pontiac Bonneville, and can now watch my fuel economy, watch what my O2 sensors are doing, MAF, etc., record all my trip data, create my own dash, troubleshooting codes, and many more. I just recently replaced all upper gaskets on that ole 3800 with 240,000 miles on it, lower intake gaskets, upper plenum and gaskets, valve cover gaskets, new water pump, new radiator, plugs, wires, and was worry free with the OBDLINK connected on startup. Absolutely no errors, and watching the engine basically retune itself was really cool. Highly recommend this device if your a nerd like me and love watching and learning the awesome technology in our vehicles today. It’s truly amazing.
Best Scanner under $300
Maybe even the best scanner under $1000, I was so impressed with my original MX that when the MX plus came out with the free add-ons i had to buy it and it’s already paid for itself 10 times over, it reads hundreds and some times even thousands of PID’s on most 2000+ vehicles, it’s great if you have the factory service manual and can follow the diagnostic procedures you don’t need a $5000 reader /software for every different car manufacturer this one does it all.
Also I took a look at the negative reviews I got through about 10 of them and it was obvious that 90% of them are people that don’t know what they’re doing.
Excellent app and Device . Free Advanced settings!!
Excellent device and app. Like they said if buy this device you will get the free advanced gauges/settings that in other apps you would have to pay extra for PER CAR!!!!!so 15$ for every car you test. BUT THIS APP AND DEVICE ITS ALL FREE. Yes all the stuff that cost extra is all free for all the cars it supports. Just because of that this device practically pays for itself!! Awesome purchase and by far best device imo since the extra features can cost tons with other manufacturers after you’ve already paid for the device.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OBD Solutions LLC
- 87.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 OBD Solutions
- In-App Purchases
- FCA 2011 $14.99
- Ford 2017 Enhanced Diagnostics $14.99
- Ford 2020 Enhanced $14.99
- FCA 2018 $14.99
- Toyota 2003 Enhanced $14.99
- Nissan 2009 Enhanced $14.99
- Ford 2016 Enhanced Diagnostics $14.99
- Ford 2007 Enhanced Diagnostics $14.99
- Ford 2018 Enhanced Diagnostics $14.99
- Ford 2014 Enhanced Diagnostics $14.99