Want to save time and money on your weekly shop? Shop for your groceries with the Ocado app on your iPhone or iPad – the easiest way to do grocery shopping.
Find everything from offers on the items you buy every week to new recipe ideas – Ocado is the dedicated supermarket you can fit in your pocket.
Why you’ll love to shop with Ocado:
• Want delivery tomorrow? We have a huge range of 1-hour slots, between 5:30 am – 11:59 pm, 7 days a week.
• You'll be spoilt for choice: enjoy our range of fresh groceries, own-label products, and much more.
• You're in control: you can edit your order right up till the night before delivery.
• Add on the go: quickly add any forgotten bits with One-Click.
• Browse thousands of tasty recipes: and save them for later in the app's Recipe Binder.
• We deliver to kitchen tables across England and parts of Wales – and we're growing all the time.
• You’ll get great value: our Low Price Promise means we check your comparable shopping against Tesco's listed prices online. If we're not cheaper, we’ll automatically send you a voucher for more than the difference – right up to £10.
Download Ocado today and shop the simple way.
Questions? Get in touch with our award-winning Customer Service team: tweet us @ocado, or find us at facebook.com/ocado, or chat with us live through the app.
Due to continued high demand, we had to take our app offline in March. We’ve been working hard to get this up and running again.
We’re initially rolling this out to a small number of customers to make sure we’re offering the best possible app experience. We’ll release it to more customers as soon as we can and will notify you when you’re able to use the app once again. In the meantime, please use ocado.com (which also works on your mobile browser).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love love love Ocado delivery service. It’s easy to use with nice selections. The drivers are always friendly. After each order, Ocado compares what I bought with Tesco and tells me how much I saved using Ocado or refunds me difference if Tesco was cheaper. Brilliant!
Absolutely rubbish - App crashes on a brand new iPhone every now and again but when it works its good. Some UI tweaks needed however for a customer who is a smart pass member and spends £200-£250 on average a month for past few years I finally pulled the plug and shopping elsewhere heres why...
- week in week out they keep missing items
- even if you place an order 7+ days in advance it prompts you with out of stock items warning which sometimes could be anywhere between 4-12 items that you need to find elsewhere
- most weeks we have at least 1 or 2 substituted items because out of stock
- recently its been getting more missing items not sure why....
- today (November 6th) we had 24 missing items! over half of our ordered items and customer service team apologised but offered no help meaning wasted time not working and waiting at home to receive a handful of items but they missed all the essentials that makes shopping with them a headache!
- Sometimes Ocado offers are useless for example 5 for £5 or £1.5 each whereas other supermarkets price their items £1 each regardless if you buy 1 or 6 items making flexibility greater at other shops.
When the likes of other supermarket giants offer same branded products cheaper and cheaper flexible deliveries (with no missing items) one may wonder “why am I using Ocado?”. I stuck with you Ocado but did not like how you treat your loyal customers.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we’re sorry about the issues you’ve been experiencing with the app and our service. Regarding the app, your suggestion for Smart Pass-based tweaks to the UI is great, so we’ve forwarded it on to our developers to consider for future versions. Regarding the high levels of missing items, and substitutions, we can only apologise – that’s not the level of service we try to provide for our customers. We’re also sorry our offers weren’t appealing, we’re always working to improve these so your feedback on them is valuable. We’re sorry to see you go, but if you’d like us to look into these issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can sort them out. Thanks, the Ocado iOS team.
Easy to use and efficient
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.