Fuel your imagination with the official Kentucky Lottery app. Play Instant Play Games or your favorite jackpot games, find a Kentucky Lottery retailer, save your favorite wagers, create a virtual play slip, scan tickets to see if you're a winner, enter second chance promotions and check your lottery numbers anytime, anywhere.
The Kentucky Lottery encourages adults to establish appropriate parental controls on mobile devices accessed by children under 18 to limit their ability to download or use this app.
• Purchase Keno, Powerball, Mega Millions, Lucky for Life, and Kentucky Cash Ball 225
• Purchase more than 30 Instant Play games
• Check the latest jackpot amounts
• Scan tickets purchased at retail to see if you're a winner
• Check winning numbers for all Kentucky Lottery games
• Enter Second Chance Promotions
• Find your nearest Kentucky Lottery retailers
• Store your favorite wagers
• Create digital playslips to purchase tickets at retail
• View your history of online and app purchases and wins
• Receive email notifications when you’ve won for plays purchased online or via the app
• Winnings under $600 deposited directly into your Kentucky Lottery online account
• Manage personal deposit limits
• Lucky for Life available for purchase one draw at a time through August 2021
• New games launch every month
• Have a suggestion to make the app better? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
New Versions finally feels like a real app
This app has traditionally been very clunky to use, but this new release actually makes it feel like a real app. It is fast, you can set up Face ID instead of logging in every time, and it seems to be moving a lot faster.
I love the convenience of buying lottery tickets here, but I’d probably avoid the instant win games. I think I’ve won maybe 3 times out of a hundred, and it was just the ticket face value. Seems hard to believe they’re not electronically rigged (at least more than scratch offs, which you seem to win a couple bucks at least occasionally!).
It is easy to use now, and convenient for buying tickets, checking winning numbers, and scanning physical tickets to see if you won. I do wish their order history was a little more robust, and you could see further back in transactions, but I’m sure they don’t want you seeing how much you’ve truly spent!
Lots of tech issues
This app has a lot of really fun games. I've tried them all. Some actually don't give any prize. Like lucky 7's literally gives the exact same result every time ! The most you can win on a game is not what the game promises. You might get 50 cents or a dollar. I doubt anyone gets the major prizes. Another thing that is so irritating is the game has frozen and not given the prize. I won $20 on different games and the game froze and naturally I didn't get the prize! I had to restart my phone and then the app also has logged me out suddenly mid game. It also told me I had insufficient funds to play a game when I actually had the funds! Tech support just says there is nothing they have to do because it's a game of chance so if you lose $ it's your fault whether their app glitches or not. I suggest if you want to play, bet the smallest amount so it's no big deal if you lose. Don't bet the large amounts because you'll be really mad if the game freezes on you and then you lose that money. Super cash buster is probably the most fun. I kinda like the emoti but it never gives more than 1$. I think it's set up that way. Until they fix the annoying tech issues you really are taking a big chance just logging in!
F**cked by the Kentucky lottery
I usually don’t write reviews, this is my first. I thought since this was the state lottery that it was legit. Here I am 10 am in my boxers eating pizza , drinking mt dew , thinking what would make my night better ......... that’s right making love with my wife , but she wasn’t in the mood , so I decided the next best thing to s*x is to gamble . So I deposit $20 they gave me $30 I’m like danggg already up playa . So I proceeded to play some keno . Bam hit $10, then I try to find my ticket I played it is gone but the money I spent on my ticket is also gone. I thought it was just a glitch in the simulation we live in , so I proceeded to play. Bam won again I think geeez I’m lucky, nope no ticket no win shown on history but my money is gone. This app will take your money faster than your baby momma at tax time. On the plus side the instant games did work I got my $20 back went to cash out , Then like on prom night I got shot down , bam they hit me with the balance must be $25 and we will mail a check. Mail a check? Are we living in 1974 ? Nobody told me this before I put in my $20 . So long story short don’t play . I’m out $20 and now rent and roll going to repo my rims because I don’t have the payment this week . Stay away from gambling, at least stay away from the Kentucky lotto app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kentucky Lottery Corporation
- 87.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling and Contests Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Kentucky Lottery Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.