Fuel your imagination with the official Kentucky Lottery app. Play Instant Play Games or your favorite jackpot games, find a Kentucky Lottery retailer, save your favorite wagers, create a virtual play slip, scan tickets to see if you're a winner, enter second chance promotions and check your lottery numbers anytime, anywhere.
• Purchase Keno, Cash Pop, Pick 3, Pick 4, Powerball, Mega Millions, Lucky for Life, and Kentucky Cash Ball 225
• Purchase more than 30 Instant Play games
• Check the latest jackpot amounts
• Scan tickets purchased at retail to see if you're a winner
• Check winning numbers for all Kentucky Lottery games
• Enter Second Chance Promotions
• Find your nearest Kentucky Lottery retailers
• Store your favorite wagers
• Create digital playslips to purchase tickets at retail
• View your history of online and app purchases and wins
• Receive email notifications when you’ve won for plays purchased online or via the app
• Winnings under $600 deposited directly into your Kentucky Lottery online account
• Manage personal deposit limits
The Kentucky Lottery encourages adults to establish appropriate parental controls on mobile devices accessed by children under 18 to limit their ability to download or use this app.
Additional responsible gambling resources include the following:
• Call or text 1-800-GAMBLER and connect with someone
• Gamblers Anonymous: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org
• Contact Customer Service for additional responsible gaming options and resources: 877-789-4532
• National Council on Problem Gambling: call the 24 Hour Confidential National Helpline 1-800-522-4700, or visit https://www.ncpgambling.org/ for resources or to chat with a helpline specialist.
• New Instant Play games launch twice a month
• Have a suggestion to make the app better? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
New Versions finally feels like a real app
This app has traditionally been very clunky to use, but this new release actually makes it feel like a real app. It is fast, you can set up Face ID instead of logging in every time, and it seems to be moving a lot faster.
I love the convenience of buying lottery tickets here, but I’d probably avoid the instant win games. I think I’ve won maybe 3 times out of a hundred, and it was just the ticket face value. Seems hard to believe they’re not electronically rigged (at least more than scratch offs, which you seem to win a couple bucks at least occasionally!).
It is easy to use now, and convenient for buying tickets, checking winning numbers, and scanning physical tickets to see if you won. I do wish their order history was a little more robust, and you could see further back in transactions, but I’m sure they don’t want you seeing how much you’ve truly spent!
Join the 21st Century already!!
The app has its appeal for sure. But that’s as far as the good things go for the app. If you want to play the scratch off games via the app, half of them have problems loading. I played Keno and went to do other stuff on the app while I was waiting, couldn’t find my plays anywhere on the app, so I had no idea if I won anything or what. And I’m sure there is a way to get back to your it, but it’s definitely not as straight forward as it should be. I honestly got the app for the ticket scanner in the first place, ended up trying multiple things on the app. Well it was a waste of money, time, and unnecessary brain power. But even the simple ticket scanner is always hit or miss. To the point where I literally forget I even have the app because 80% of the time I just get a error after scanning a ticket. So I always end up just taking them to the store to see. If your app can’t even do the basic thing its meant for, then you might have a problem. Not like the state’s Lottery is short on funds or anything, they can hire a actual good dev team. And with a good dev team the app could be 10x better if not 100x better at this point. It’s just ridiculous how outdated and clunky the app is for us to be living in a time period where high school kids are able to make better apps as their hobby. My review and rate will not change until the app changes, and joins us living in the technical great era!
Lots of tech issues
This app has a lot of really fun games. I've tried them all. Some actually don't give any prize. Like lucky 7's literally gives the exact same result every time ! The most you can win on a game is not what the game promises. You might get 50 cents or a dollar. I doubt anyone gets the major prizes. Another thing that is so irritating is the game has frozen and not given the prize. I won $20 on different games and the game froze and naturally I didn't get the prize! I had to restart my phone and then the app also has logged me out suddenly mid game. It also told me I had insufficient funds to play a game when I actually had the funds! Tech support just says there is nothing they have to do because it's a game of chance so if you lose $ it's your fault whether their app glitches or not. I suggest if you want to play, bet the smallest amount so it's no big deal if you lose. Don't bet the large amounts because you'll be really mad if the game freezes on you and then you lose that money. Super cash buster is probably the most fun. I kinda like the emoti but it never gives more than 1$. I think it's set up that way. Until they fix the annoying tech issues you really are taking a big chance just logging in!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kentucky Lottery Corporation
- 85.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Kentucky Lottery Corporation