Finding balance and wellness in your life can feel daunting, but it doesn't have to be that way. The Ohio State University is here to support you in addressing mental health concerns and proactively building behaviors that support your overall wellness.
The Ohio State: Wellness app is designed to make it easy to choose the right resources and take action. Use this tool to set goals, develop healthy habits and help someone you care about access the support they need.
• Explore all nine dimensions of wellness through blog-style articles and scholarship written with the college experience in mind.
• Support your recovery and proactive wellness by connecting with the support resources available to you as an Ohio State student.
• Track habits that support your wellness goals.
• The Crisis tab provides clear directions for accessing support. This feature is also currently available as I'm Experiencing an Emergency or Crisis in the Ohio State app About You tab.
As always, if you have suggestions for improving the app or notice any bugs, please use the contact form within the app. We love to hear from our users!
• Fixed a bug that was preventing in-app search from working for new installs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not preachy, just offering evidence-based advice for staying health!
Excellent Resource Aggregator, Goal Tracking still in Development
Support tab does an excellent job aggregating the Mental (and Physical) Health and Wellness resources available on campus into a single spot, organized by category.
Goal tracking in the Wellness Tab isn’t bad, it has a lot of potential but needs much more development - repetition, customizability, and share-ability. University devs have committed to adding these features in the next few months.
Overall solid app and a good start, glad the app is available and looking forward to future development.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.