Access the latest oil prices, energy news, market data and industry analysis from leading journalists around the world.Oilprice covers the latest stories in Energy, Oil Price Analysis, Alternative Energy, Finance, Geopolitics and more with more energy news than any other website. Customize your own personal portfolio around latest news, price alerts and incoming market data. For reliable and up to the moment sector analysis you can rely on Oilprice to deliver the information you need, when you need it.
- Energy News: Featured and trending stories in energy, oil news, alternative energy, finance, geopolitics and more.
- Oil Prices: More live oil prices than any other app with over 200+ blends, including WTI Crude & Brent Crude as well as OPEC blends, Canadian blends and US blends with price charts and comparison tools.
- Oil Blends: Track over 200+ oil blends from across the globe in your personal energy portfolio.
- Market Data: Get the latest real-time oil and price data as well as market analysis at your fingertips.
- Alert Notifications: Receive daily news and price alerts from the energy topics and stocks that matter to you.
- Customizable Stock Alerts: Customize your personalized portfolio to notify you whenever stock has gone up or down - you set the prices, you set your targets.
- Customizable Watchlist: Easily track your portfolio by creating and editing your personal watchlist with tailored alerts.
- Share: With just one tap share your oil stock picks and energy news to your network.
- Comment: Discuss the news articles that matter to you most, connect with your favorite authors, and engage with the Oilprice community.
- Community: Engage with the largest community dedicated to Oil and Gas on the web.
Oilprice.com is the most popular energy news and oil price website in the world. With market analysis that focuses on key areas of the energy industry including Oil and Gas, Alternative Energy and Geopolitics. Oilprice works with the largest names in financial news and provides news and industry analysis to sites such as: CNBC, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq, Fortune, TIME Magazine, Huffington Post, USA Today, CNN Money, Business Insider as well as hundreds of others.
The Oilprice app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, please let us know what you love and what you’d like to see more of. All feedback is greatly received. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @OilandEnergy
Minor fixes and UI component updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Unique Outstanding Design App!
I would like to take a moment to express my thoughts and thanks to the Developer for putting out such a great 5 Star Design app! For myself I find the information and data to be not only correct but very interesting and with what is going on in today’s world History makes this app important for you myself and our family! I believe if you download this app you will not be disappointed or sorry! ( really ) I thank the Developer for all the Time Hard Work ( sweat ) and yes love He put into coding of this software! Technology is changing every second every minute of the day and as I write this and I hope you read. The Developer’s are keeping up with the changes with the number of updates that are being made! So with that it’s time for me to move on so they say, but please download this Unique Outstanding Design App, and give it a try! I Tip my Hat to you Mr Developer and say “ Thanks “
I can’t tell you how glad I am to not have to sit in front of the boob tube and wait for every 10th screen of Bloomberg to show me a couple of oil and gas prices. The range and depth of the information available on this app is really exceptionalAnd I finally feel like I have a wonderful source of information in one place to help me make decisions about the different energy ETFs and stocks I work with. Thank you very much for this app!
Why is this seemingly far left. It’s OIL
And I hear electric cars. Wind farms. Global warming. I’m not an idiot. I realize all these things seemingly will possibly in time affect the OIL price. But whoever writes the articles must watch too much George Jetson to write with the slant most of the articles are written. And why is that complete left wing idiot from the Washington post on here all the time. Acting like if anyone doesn’t see things his way they are stupid. That’s what makes him an idiot. When you think your thoughts and ideas supersede the masses just because your “party” wants to push global warming and their “new green deal” down everyone’s throats and if you don’t buy into their crap you’re ignorant. Hey. Everyone is allowed their opinion. But there are far too few intelligent positive articles and the “news” articles just seem to normally slant left. I’m about ready just to use Light Crude Oil NYMEX Even though I enjoy reading. I do want to thank you for the articles that just portray the news for what it is & pertinent articles that are actually informative without a huge political slant either way
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- James Stafford
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Oilprice.com