We have listened to many of your suggestions and have tried to find and fix all the issues and bugs from the previous version.
Here is a summary of the update:
• Removes quiet a few premium specific bugs
• Adds landscape faces
• Adds faces with bigger fonts as per request of many users
• Removes the unnecessary 'jump on touch' functionality
• Adjusts certain fonts
• Adds multiple faces with various functionality , including a weather face
• The interface moves more now when the app is open
• Fixes some analog clock bugs
• Fixes bug where star roof would come back on upon app open even after removed
• Adds persistent brightness so each time you reopen the app the interface brightness level will be the same as you left it
• Improves the Face Selection interface
• A few minor tweaks.
If you run into any issues contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Why is my time floating down?
Hi! I love your app...but i have one problem. Over time, the display seems to go down a bit. Sometimes it goes so far down that the personal note is blocked. I'm afraid if i wake up in the morning with the always on display i won't be able to see the time. Plus, if it does move back eventually, is there any way to disable it? This is because I don't have an OLED screen. (the battery life is still great)
This app is AWESOME!! I was looking for something with sort of an always on display(like the galaxy s8 has) on my iPhone X and I found this. This app is amazing. It takes almost no battery at all and when I’m Carrying my phone around in my pocket to go places the sensor turns the screen off until I take it out of my pocket. That makes it so it doesn’t use any battery at all when it’s in your pocket. I love how you can adjust the brightness too! This is literally my new power button...(the app) because I just click it and put it in my pocket and its so easy! I also leave it on when I go to bed. I put it on a wireless charger facing me and you would think it would brighten up the whole room but it does NOT. the only time you can see it is when you look over at your phone! This is a great app and I really recommend it. (Also it’s free so that’s even better)
Nice AOD app!
Would like to see more analog clock options with bigger faces. Also, on the digital clock display, please remove the 0 on the front of the 4 digit time display unless there is a military time display option. Can we have a display that only shows the time, leave the day and calendar date off or make it optional. I personally use this as a nightstand clock and don’t need to know the date, just the time in the middle of the night when our 2 year old boy wakes up for the 5th time. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.