Planning a holiday in Europe? Whether you’re backpacking, studying, visiting family or away for business, Omio makes travelling around the continent easy. Our app enables you to compare and book trains, buses and flights in 15 European countries (and counting!) so you can pick the best route for you and conveniently store your tickets on your mobile.
• One app to get you there - Hassle-free ticketing so you can reach your destination, your way.
• Skip the line - Long lines and paper tickets are a thing of the past.
• Book on the go - On-the-go booking so you can spend more time getting excited about your trip!
• Transport partners you believe in - More than 800 trusted transport partners you can count on to get you where you're going.
• Explore the continent - Travel seamlessly to thousands of destinations, from bustling European cities to quaint small towns and the charming places in between.
• Exclusive Offers - Exclusive offers you can't find anywhere else.
SUPPORT YOU CAN COUNT ON
• Security. Privacy. Trust - Your privacy is important to us. All payments are secure (Apple Pay, PayPal, SOFORT, Alipay, credit cards, etc.).
• Local response. International support - A customer service team that speaks your language, no matter where you are.
• Discount cards accepted - Save even more on your trip by using your bus or train discount card.
• Live trip updates and platform info - Get live updates on the status of your SNCF and Italo train as well as trains in Great Britain and National Express buses plus important platform info for SNCF trains.
Our ever expanding selection of partners includes most of transportation companies in Europe!
• Trains: LNER, SNCF, Renfe, Deutsche Bahn, DB Navigator, Trenitalia, Italo NTV, Leo Express, National Express - UK Rail, NEX, ČSA - Czech Airlines, Northern Rail, NS International, ÖBB, SBB, Thalys, Eurostar, Virgin Trains, Westbahn, Scotrail.
• Buses: Alsa, Baltour, Flixbus, RegioJet, Avanza, Movelia, Gatwick Express, Rede Expressos, Nettbus, Eurolines, Ouigo, Ouibus, OUI.SNCF, Infobus, PKS Polonus.
• Air: easyJet, Eurowings, Ryanair, Wizz Air, SmartWings, Air Europa, Blue Air, Jet Blue, Volotea, Vueling, SAS Airways and all European and National Airlines.
Need to swap, cancel or alter your plans? Our customer service team are always only a call or an email away.
How can we help? help.goeuro.com
Travel around Great Britain the easy way, with an Omio mobile ticket. Trains and buses with live platform updates, oh my!
Ratings and Reviews
This app saved our vacation!
We had booked a Mediterranean cruise that left out of Rome, however our connecting flight was 8 hours delayed because of mechanical problems. Which meant that we would just miss the boat. We asked the ticketing agent to rebook us on a flight part way thru the cruise so we could have some semblance of a vacation. The gate agent told us that no flights were available. With this app, I was able to book a flight to city that the boat made its first port while flying on my delayed flight. The tickets were actually really cheap for booking them literally 12 hours before the flight took off. This app saved our family vacation!! We didn’t miss any our our cruise! Thanks so much!!!
Great service & iPhone app but no landscape support on iPad
I have been using GoEuro regularly long before the “Omio” rebranding and I really like their service because it allows to easily compare cost and time for different modes of transport 👍
But the iPad app has one major flaw that makes it unusable for me: it does not support landscape orientation. I don’t know a single person who uses their iPad in portrait orientation and it is really confusing and frustrating when the whole screen turns as soon as you open a particular app. Since I perform organizational tasks on my iPad and only use the phone companion app for things like looking up trip details or ticket info on the go, this means I am forced to use your website (which is pretty good to be fair 😊) for planning. It would be preferable to use a native solution rather than a web interface.
Easy to book
My first compliment is that this site is very easy to use and provides up to date comparisons between different modes of travel.
A real life example happened to me while I was traveling in Germany. I missed boarding a train because the ticket booth had not yet opened and ticket machine was complicated to use and wouldn’t accept my credit card. So I unpacked my laptop to access this site to buy my ticket for the next train. The ticket was instantly sent to my iPhone. This incident taught me to check this site the night before travel.
- GoEuro Corp.
- 97.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © GoEuro Travel GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.