Maximize your retail business by using On Shelf to help optimize your inventory levels. Don’t waste money on items that just sit on your shelves. Easily see which items are “hot” and those that are not. On Shelf is versatile - users include salons, bars, lounges and small stores.
OPTIMIZE YOUR INVENTORY LEVELS
- On Shelf recommends the correct inventory levels for each product to maximize your potential sales.
- Minimize the money wasted on items that are not selling well.
- Determine which products are the most profitable
- Inventory items with the most and the least movement are highlighted on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Select the time periods that you wish to examine.
SYNC YOUR DATA BETWEEN MULTIPLE USERS/DEVICES
- Your first month is free for the first user
- Your data is stored on each iPad and in the cloud
- You can work offline, your data will sync when you log back into your account
- Ability to sync between multiple users – no need to share your password!
- Syncing with an iPhone requires the purchase of On Shelf for iPhone
- Note: A sync account is only required if you wish to sync data between different devices. Your data may be deleted from the sync server six months after your subscription expires.
- Quickly scan products to add to a sales invoice, adjust the order quantity, check the amount of inventory in stock or to edit the product information.
- Note this feature only works for 3rd Generation and later models (i.e., not the original iPad or the iPad 2).
- Reads UPC-E, Code 39, Code 39 mod 43, EAN-13 (including UPC-A), EAN-8, Code 93, Code 128, and PDF417 barcodes.
VIEW CUSTOMER HISTORY
- Review your customers’ purchase history.
- Mail customers who have purchased a specific product.
- Import your customer information from the contacts app.
- Email all of your customers
TRACK ITEMS CURRENTLY IN STOCK
- Identifies products with low inventory levels.
- Graphs show the weekly and monthly sales trends for each product.
- A glance tells you if demand for a product is increasing or decreasing
QUICKLY DETERMINE WHAT ITEMS ARE LOW IN STOCK
-Place an order with a supplier at a touch of a button. The order can be printed or sent directly to your supplier.
- Check an order into inventory quickly.
- Inventory levels are automatically updated.
TRACK INVENTORY MOVEMENT
- Use the sales screen to log an individual or daily sales
- Or, use the check inventory screen to enter sales
- Inventory levels are tracked with integers, not fractional, units
- Choose whether or not you want to display the sales transaction amounts
IMPORT/EXPORT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- Edit your product descriptions using the export/import feature (New Feature)
- Save time by importing your product descriptions into On Shelf
- Enter your product information in your favorite spreadsheet program
- Save it as a tab-delimited file and import it into On Shelf
SEND AND PRINT REPORTS
- Email tab-delimited attachments that are easily imported into spreadsheets
- Reports include current inventory levels, order history, recent sales history, and the best and worst selling products
- Sales invoices can be printed out or sent to customers using your business logo
For more information, please see our website: littletandog.com.
If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Changed the sync subscription options allow the sync to be renewed for a full year. The sync service will not be shutdown in November.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
We are a medium sized prop mgmt comp. and needed to manage our maint. Dept. inventory. This app rocks! The developer rocks! Professional, intuitive, user friendly and very nice in appearance. I was able to import via .txt file so I didn’t have to hand key data in. So excited to have an iPad app that employees and management are connected to. Worth every penny. Period.
Great product with excellent support!
Tried another App for the last week. Very frustrating. Found this one today and within 2 hours had done more with this program than with the other in 1 week!
Suggestions for future: multi-user, web, multi-site (warehouses). However, this App may already do the last item; perhaps I have just not found it yet.
Great features: Easy importing, great invoice capabilities, easy to order and send order to vendors, easy to add parts, very detailed reports without all the "fluff" a small company does not need. Prior to using this, it would take me 4 hours to create an order based on current inventory (spreadsheet method). Now it literally takes me 5 minutes . . . if I take my time!
It used to take us an hour to create a proposal . . . now it takes 10 minutes.
Thank you for making this App available! Worth every penny . . . and much more! When you are ready to create a web-based App so my staff can access it (even a read-only app to see inventory, but not share), I will be the first to pay a subscription for it!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dawn Malsbury
- 11.3 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Dawn Malsbury
- In-App Purchases
- Add 1 Year For Multiple Users $49.99
- Add 1 Month for Multiple Users $4.99
- Reset Sync Status of App Data $19.99
- 1 Year Sync for Primary User $29.99
- Add 1 Month For Primary User $2.99