Maximize your retail business by using On Shelf to help optimize your inventory levels. Don’t waste money on items that just sit on your shelves. Easily see which items are “hot” and those that are not. On Shelf is versatile - users include salons, bars, lounges and small stores.
OPTIMIZE YOUR INVENTORY LEVELS
- On Shelf recommends the correct inventory levels for each product to maximize your potential sales.
- Minimize the money wasted on items that are not selling well.
- Determine which products are the most profitable
- Inventory items with the most and the least movement are highlighted on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Select the time periods that you wish to examine.
SYNC YOUR DATA BETWEEN MULTIPLE USERS/DEVICES
- Your first month is free for the first user
- Your data is stored on each iPad and in the cloud
- You can work offline, your data will sync when you log back into your account
- Ability to sync between multiple users – no need to share your password!
- Syncing with an iPhone requires the purchase of On Shelf for iPhone
- Note: A sync account is only required if you wish to sync data between different devices. Your data may be deleted from the sync server six months after your subscription expires.
- Quickly scan products to add to a sales invoice, adjust the order quantity, check the amount of inventory in stock or to edit the product information.
- Note this feature only works for 3rd Generation and later models (i.e., not the original iPad or the iPad 2).
- Reads UPC-E, Code 39, Code 39 mod 43, EAN-13 (including UPC-A), EAN-8, Code 93, Code 128, and PDF417 barcodes.
VIEW CUSTOMER HISTORY
- Review your customers’ purchase history.
- Mail customers who have purchased a specific product.
- Import your customer information from the contacts app.
- Email all of your customers
TRACK ITEMS CURRENTLY IN STOCK
- Identifies products with low inventory levels.
- Graphs show the weekly and monthly sales trends for each product.
- A glance tells you if demand for a product is increasing or decreasing
QUICKLY DETERMINE WHAT ITEMS ARE LOW IN STOCK
-Place an order with a supplier at a touch of a button. The order can be printed or sent directly to your supplier.
- Check an order into inventory quickly.
- Inventory levels are automatically updated.
TRACK INVENTORY MOVEMENT
- Use the sales screen to log an individual or daily sales
- Or, use the check inventory screen to enter sales
- Inventory levels are tracked with integers, not fractional, units
- Choose whether or not you want to display the sales transaction amounts
IMPORT/EXPORT PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- Edit your product descriptions using the export/import feature (New Feature)
- Save time by importing your product descriptions into On Shelf
- Enter your product information in your favorite spreadsheet program
- Save it as a tab-delimited file and import it into On Shelf
SEND AND PRINT REPORTS
- Email tab-delimited attachments that are easily imported into spreadsheets
- Reports include current inventory levels, order history, recent sales history, and the best and worst selling products
- Sales invoices can be printed out or sent to customers using your business logo
For more information, please see our website: littletandog.com.
If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
-Fixed a crash that occurs when scanning barcodes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We are a medium sized prop mgmt comp. and needed to manage our maint. Dept. inventory. This app rocks! The developer rocks! Professional, intuitive, user friendly and very nice in appearance. I was able to import via .txt file so I didn’t have to hand key data in. So excited to have an iPad app that employees and management are connected to. Worth every penny. Period.
Great product with excellent support!
Just what I was looking for
I have tried so many apps before this one. Frankly I didn't expect it to work until I figured that it did exactly what it said it was going to do and also what I needed it to do.........Except for one thing. I sell handbags and I really needed to have a handle so to speak on my inventory of purses. It was easy to figure out and when after entering all the items in my inventory I could not get a total tally, I wrote an email asking the developer about it. Somebody responded immediately and explained that if I email the inventory to myself the app automatically add the total number of items in the inventory. I was able to get it that way.
A little bit awkward I thought to myself, disappointed that such a great tool did not offer a feature that should have been an integral part of an inventory app because whenever you're adding, you want to know what you end up with.
For that reason I'm holding on to one star for when that feature is added, hopefully soon in their next update.
I give it four stars. Good job and thank you miss or mister Developer.
- Dawn Malsbury
- 10.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Dawn Malsbury
- In-App Purchases
- Reset Sync Status of App Data $19.99
- Add 1 Month For Primary User $2.99
- Add 1 Year For Multiple Users $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.