ACTIVE On-Site allows you to quickly REGISTER and CHECK-IN participants on-site at your event (requires ACTIVEWorks Endurance). See a graphical representation of real time progress on the Event home screen and dig into Event details to see total number of registrations, number of spots available and total number of check-ins (overall, or by device). Lower your stress level on race day by eliminating paper registration forms and long lines!
* Select from open categories at the event.
* Type in contact information and responses to registration form questions (including custom questions).
* Select merchandise (when applicable) during participant registration.
* Enter in payment details or use the device camera to easily import them.
* You're done!
On-site check-in (regardless of network connectivity):
* Quickly locate registrants with the new QR scanner that works with ACTIVEWorks Endurance.
* Predictively search for registrants who forgot their QR confirmation email by name, team name, email address, or phone number.
* Easily view registrant details: name, email address, birth date, team name, category, and price type description.
* View custom questions & answers.
* Quickly see if merchandise has been purchased or not.
* Assign/edit a bib number manually or via QR scanner.
* Check waiver status and after signing, mark waivers as signed.
* You're done!
The check in page for an athlete now displays the athlete’s division.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but needs improvements
I really liked the idea of this app and have been waiting for Active to create it, but there are a few things that didn't work well when I was checking people in to my race.
For one thing, there didn't seem to be a way for new registrations to sign a waiver. Instead, they have to click a link when they get their email confirmation and as a race director I want to be assured that they sign that before they participate.
Second, there seems to be no way to assign a bib number to a new participant as we sign them up.
Lastly, we were not aware of the high service fee (over 10%!) until our first participant got to the checkout screen. Normal credit card processing fees are around 2.5%. As soon as we saw how much they were being charged, we stopped using that feature and used PayPal Here app instead (about 4% of the cost). Since we created this race as a fundraiser, we did not want to gauge the participants for their donation.
This app has been fantastic for our events! Fast, pretty, easy to learn how to use, and makes our checkin process a breeze! Highly recommend!!
Active continues to release frustratingly inefficient software. I will mention just one feature that should make them yank this product alone. Go to Check In... Where is the list of names to tap on screen for fast processing? You have to search for the person. Which would be far from great, but since it doesn't really work either, it is crapware! What application in this day and age is limited to a case sensitive search? If you don't put the persons name in exactly the way they registered (case, spacing, etc...), then the search not only doesn't work but also takes FOREVER to return an error message. The point of having Apps is to get stuff done fast and conveniently! This app fails in all regards!
- Active Network, LLC
- 103.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © Active Network, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.