oneSafe provides advanced security for your passwords with features like Touch and Face ID, auto-lock, decoy safe, intrusion detection, self-destruct mode and double protection for your most sensitive data.
NEW! oneSafe+ now supports Dark Mode, Siri shortcuts, an Apple Watch app, iOS universal (super fast) search in Spotlight, and many other iOS 13 improvements.
You can even sync your secured info across various devices via iCloud Drive, CloudKit or Dropbox to have your passwords available whenever and wherever you need them.
oneSafe protects your confidential information with AES-256 encryption; the highest level of encryption on mobile devices. Passwords, documents, photos, credit card numbers, bank account details, PIN codes and much more can all be locked away securely inside your safe – and at the same time be accessible whenever you need them. Plus, oneSafe adapts to your preferences allowing you to change the colors and images of your safe for maximum customization.
> THEY LOVE oneSafe
• Apple Editor's Choice, best new app in 80 countries!
• "oneSafe has cuter graphics than its rivals" [New York Times]
• "Even though oneSafe is incredibly powerful, it remains incredibly user-friendly." [iMore]
• "Listed in top password managers" [Cnet]
• "oneSafe is well built, robust, and easy to use" [Marco Tabini]
• "If you want to protect and secure your data like Fort Knox, oneSafe is your solution." [AppDictions.com]
oneSafe is ultra secure, easy to use and provides an unequaled user experience. Keep all your confidential information secure and easily accessible when you need it – with oneSafe!
> SECURITY first
oneSafe incorporates the strongest encryption algorithm available on mobile devices (AES-256). All your data is automatically encrypted as soon as it's stored in the app, even the synched content. oneSafe also makes your entry password unhackable by using encryption standards involving extremely complex calculations. In addition, oneSafe comes with numerous advanced security options allowing you to manage your level of security: double-protection categories, auto-lock feature, password generator, decoy safe, self-destruct option, break-in attempts monitoring and a password change reminder.
> SYNC your content, the way you want
• You control at all times which categories are synched and which are not.
• Your info is synched via iCloud or Dropbox. Before being sent to the server it’s encrypted with AES-256 for the maximum possible level of security.
• You don't want to use the cloud? Choose the manual sync option!
> FEATURES that will make your life easier
• Password safety analysis.
• iOS universal search in Spotlight.
• Large step-by-step password reader.
• Integration with Withings watch, securing oneSafe based on the watch's distance from your iPhone or iPad.
• Create, browse and edit your items super easily.
• Adapt your safe with customizable categories to keep all your information well organized.
• Use ready-made templates to quickly and easily enter your data.
• Take advantage of the ultra-secure built-in browser with auto-fill feature to access websites quickly and securely.
• Back up your data (via email, iTunes or Wi-Fi) to be sure you’ll always have a copy in storage.
• Change the texture, icon and color for any of your items.
• Flag items as 'Favorites' for quick access to your most commonly used information.
• Use the ‘Search’ feature to find items quickly within your database.
• Sync the contents of your safe between your devices using iCloud (iCloud Drive or CloudKit), and/or Dropbox.
• Use the bullet-proof "Secure sharing" feature to share your confidential data with your family, friends or colleagues.
Store in complete security:
• Credit card numbers
• PIN codes and entry codes
• Social security and tax numbers
• Bank account details
• Usernames and passwords
• Documents in PDF, Word, Excel and more
• Private photos and videos
Improvements regarding the migration to oneSafe 6.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this App!
I’ve had the OneSafe App for at least 4-5 years now and I couldn’t go without it. I am the Creative Arts Director for our church and one of two Media Director’s for our community Bible study program which means me having to know a lot of passwords for the user accounts on every computer that I use and the website accounts that I use on them. I used to keep passwords for friends accounts too. Before I found this app I used to keep them in the “notes” app on my phone but now am able to crate and title each folder and put any user names and passwords in their respective folders. I also like that you have the option for the type of file that you want to create to put in the folder, ie, if it’s an app that you are using or a website or a debit or credit card and the encryption is awesome. I can’t imagine anyone being able to even breaking into this app to get anything I have stored inside of it.
It’s a very safe app to use and user friendly too!
These Guys Screwed Me
I’ll start by saying I like OneSafe. Been using it for years. Excellent app for storing my many logins—until today.
As usual, I went to log into OneSafe using TouchID. Instead of allowing me to proceed once I scanned my finger, it indicated I was now required to enter my passcode. After a few tries and no alternative (NO forgotten password link, secret question, etc.) I looked it up on their website to find that unless I had previously set up the two secret questions (was never even an option on the version I had), for security reasons there was no way to retrieve your passcode. I had to delete and re-download the app. So I did. Except when I downloaded it the first time it was free...and now it’s $3.99. I considered skipping out and using another app instead, but I knew I had 90+ logins that I didn’t want to go through the trouble of locating again. So I bit the bullet and purchased the paid app. Once I logged in, I set up my account, “found” my previously saved info, but in order to access it I needed my passcode. Same problem as before, but $4 poorer. Brilliant way to scam me into deleting my free version of the app app and re-downloading the paid version instead. You kept me as a customer, but I’m still helpless without my passcode. How ironic. Thanks OneSafe.
Great way to keep track of passwords
We all know how many passwords we need for life in general and it’s only going to get more complicated. The best solution is to use an app like oneSafe.
I’ve been an active user for at least 6 years, maybe longer. I tell my friends about it when given a chance.
Features I love: creating a new password is really easy as it basically does it for you. You can select how complex the password needs to be. If I’m on my phone and need to log in with a password, I go to oneSafe, open the correct account for the webpage, press and hold on the password, password is then copied automatically. I then go back to the login page and place my finger on the password location and select paste. The password is automatically pasted where it needs to be.
It would be even better if there were a drafts folder (for those times when you’re setting up a new account and get interrupted—the data would be stored as a draft to be able to finalize the entry at a later time. Currently, if you aren’t able to hit save, all data is lost.
The other thing that would be an improvement would to be able to sort accounts by date (so you could tell which passwords are really getting old and need to be changed).
All in all, a very easy to use, essential app. I use it daily.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- 173.3 MB
- Requires iOS 16.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.