oneSafe Pix app is your secure vault for secret pictures and private videos
• "There’s no better option than oneSafe Pix." [Luke Patrick - The iPhone App Review]
• "For guaranteed protection, you deserve nothing less than the absolute best." [AppDictions.com]
• "oneSafe Pix from Lunabee is a brilliant application to keep the images and videos safe." [Randy - WhatsmyApps.com]
IRON-CLAD FILE PROTECTION - oneSafe Pix app is your secure vault for secret pictures and private videos. Finally, there's an easy way to safeguard your personal photos from prying eyes. Works with Touch ID now to reach new levels of simplicity and security! And now, you can also synchronize your encrypted data over iCloud - between your iPhone and iPad - with Apple's brand new CloudKit technology.
With oneSafe Pix, your private images and personal videos are now burglarproof. From the trusted makers of oneSafe, the app features hardware encryption and AES 256 bit encryption, the strongest level protection available today on mobile platform. Lock your vault with the touch of a button and rest assured that your private information stays that way.
PROTECT WHAT IS YOURS
Unlike other photo security apps, oneSafe Pix is quick and easy to set up. Just choose a 4-digit PIN, password, or visual pattern. The vault automatically locks when you leave the app. And icing on the cake: you can activate Touch ID to simplify the opening of the vault!
oneSafe Pix takes the security of your photos very seriously. To be absolutely sure your photos and videos are safe, the app features an option for double protection. Put your most valuable information in this "vault within a vault" and it will only be accessible after entering a second password.
Also, the app gives you state-of-the-art security options such as autolock, self-destruction, a decoy safe, and break-in reports.
EASILY KEEP PHOTOS+VIDEOS ORGANIZED and SYNCHRONIZED
Adding photos to your secret vault is easy - you can take new pictures and videos, choose from your library, or import them. A full screen mode makes viewing your pictures and videos more enjoyable.
Inside oneSafe Pix, you'll find handy categories already set up for you in common categories such as friends, selfies, family, holidays, and video - just drop your photos and videos in to secure them. Add or edit categories to meet your needs, and even change the theme.
Use the Smart Views to find your photos and videos quickly. Mark them as Favorites so you can locate them easily later. Or, find photos using the built-in search tool.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE
Features of the oneSafe Pix app include:
• Safeguard photos and videos - Protect your important files with industry-leading AES 256 bit encryption
• Easy to use - Adding photos and videos is simple and you can lock the vault with the touch of a button or Touch ID !
• Double protection - A highly secure area protected by a second password keeps your most valuable information safe
• Be organized - Group your photos into custom folders, and search or find favorites easily
• Synchronization over iCloud (using CloudKit technology) to synchronize your photos and videos between your iPad and iPhone
• Advanced features - Enjoy state-of-the-art protection with autolock, self-destruction, a decoy safe, break-in reports, and more
oneSafe Pix is the only app you'll need to protect your important photos and videos. Try it today!
Enjoy our brand new version of oneSafe Pix!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App for having a better option to hide certain info and pics that you don't want others to see. This app is so much better than OneSafe. Same company and really it feels just like the same app but OneSafe Pix really feels like it operates a lot better. It's not really fair to OneSafe Pix but that's the only reason 4 stars and not 5, the issues I had with "OneSafe".
My Favorite things...
1. Fingerprint Reading for app access
2. ANOTHER password set up for different folders in the app.
3. Multiple Password options
4. Back up cloud and never lose your stuff
Only if you could import previous version data after iOs 11
I’ve used the app since it’s early days and lost every picture after upgrading to iOS 11. Yes, you can export the data from the previous app, but only if you can open it from iOS 10. If the upgrade took you off guard then you can not open the data, even if you buy the “new” version 3.
It would make sense if there were the option to import or read the previous version data if you still have the old version app and data installed. Or make that an option and I’m sure you would get more stars reviews.
This app should be on everyones phone. Some times if your short on time or just being lazy you can take a photo or screen shoot of all the important information you need. I can’t tell you how many times I have taken pics of password order info ect. This app will save you often when you reinstall a program and need a password.
The developer, Lunabee Pte. Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lunabee Pte. Ltd.
- 168.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Lunabee Pte Ltd 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.