The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app has helped over 4 million* people take a step forward in their diabetes management. The OneTouch Reveal® app can be used to track information from blood glucose meters to support diabetes management.
The app seamlessly syncs data with the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter and the OneTouch Verio Flex® meter to change the way you see your blood glucose.
Helps you easily spot blood glucose patterns
• Transforms data into colorful snapshots that connect your blood glucose with food, insulin and activity.
• Draws a timeline of important blood glucose events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
• Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
Personalize your diabetes management tools
• Set personalized reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise—whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
• With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature**, you get personalized guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you manage your blood glucose.
Set up and track personalized goals and visualize your progress over time.
• Blood Glucose Tests: Test your blood glucose to identify patterns.
• Step Tracking: Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
• Carb Tracking: Regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the correlation between your food intake and your blood glucose levels.
• Activity Tracking: Track the amount of exercise you are getting.
Easy-to-view diabetes logbook
• Automatically logs and organizes your blood glucose readings.
• Identify high and low blood glucose readings with the color-coded logbook.
• See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14-, 30- and 90-day overview of your blood glucose readings.
Other helpful blood glucose management features
• Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalized diabetes report.
• The A1c comparator lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood glucose readings from the last 90 days.
• Optionally integrates with the Health app and Fitbit.
• Easier carb logging with the integrated food search functionality.
To learn more, contact OneTouch® Customer Care at
*Data on file.
**Feature only available when using a Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature compatible OneTouch® meter.
Treatment decisions should be based on the current numerical reading and healthcare professional’s recommendation.
All trademarks are registered by their respective owners and used by permission.
Compatible with iOS 15 or later.
Thanks for using the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app! We regularly bring improved performance and minor bug fixes to the App Store to better support your diabetes management.
• Subscribe to receive regular glucose summary emails
• Integrated food search and barcode scanning functionality to help with logging carbs
• Access to Customer Care chat for support within the app
• Branding updates
• Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Carlos E. Jean-Gilles
The app is very useful to me as someone who was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I find it extremely useful not only in automatically entering my BG (blood glucose — getting to know the lingo) onto my iPhone, but in helping me make better choices with what I eat since when I’m in doubt about the effect a meal has on my blood sugar I can always check the reading.
During my recovery after a 7-day hospital stay for pulmonary embolisms in both of my lungs and a blood clot in my leg, I was tempted to try the various concoctions offered on the WWW that claimed to be able to reverse type 2 diabetes because I was completely drained, which was a state of existence that was completely new to me since I’ve been aware of the value of exercise my entire life. I’m no expert, but the data clearly shows so far a strong correlation between what I eat and both my blood sugar and blood pressure. By making sure that I eat a food that lowers blood pressure at every meal and watch my carbs, it looks like I might be able to delay the ravages that high blood pressure can cause to my internal organs.
Without a doubt, the app helps me do that in conjunction with the Apple Health app on my phone. My only suggestion so far is that since I check my BG on the fly every morning I wish that there was a backup manual option to sync with the One Touch Reveal at a time of my choosing. Congratulations to the folks at Life Scan for a job well done.
Love the machine app
Two things that need more explaining or one actually your carbohydrates you know you need to put something in there to help people out to figure out that part. The biggest thing with it and I considered a problem is the holder don’t have a zipper to keep your needles or lancets back in there and they fall all over the whole inside. Do you have to figure out a way to keep them in place the pocket needs a zipper or something to keep them from flying everywhere that is the biggest problem with the whole kit. I’d love to see it have some way to restrain him servant flying everywhere. Other than that it’s a great machine option for an app. But the only downfall is the case. I would really really love to see him have a zipper. I love that I can come out and everything will be done with everything not ever having to be taken out of the clip inserts. That works great. It is very perfect for checking our blood, and such only Problem the case. Like I say, a lot of people, don’t understand carbohydrates need some kind of program to help that part.
Yeah, I’m still doing the carbohydrates like that. Why don’t you offer the types of food where you can just punch like we had bacon or eggs or whatever steak hamburger things like that so people can get it and understand it that would be the easiest if you had a type of food that way you can fix it where the value comes out where there is the mistakes and be much quicker and easier
This is a pretty great meter and app. I use the Verio Reflect. I like the features it offers with the little emojis. That sometimes can help you as the user as well as your medical providers. I think it could use some updates such as: when you want to enter your A1C in the Comparator. Although it states you can go at least a year past, it only allowed me to go back 4 months so I’m a little confused on that. Please update. I would really love to just enter whatever date I had an A1C completed rather than recording that data somewhere else or looking up my medical records. It would be very helpful to have it all in one area when it comes to all things diabetes. It has some small areas to leave notes so I will also document what I ate that day. Overall, this is worth the purchase or use from insurance coverage. It’s important that we keep documenting our health so we know where we can improve. It sure helps me, and keeps me accountable. Good luck on your journey to health thyself 💪🏼
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 136.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2023 LifeScan IP Holdings LLC