TIME TO SUCCEED
Time efficient, personalised revision for trainee doctors and medical students.
PASS WITH US
We want to help you to pass your exam first time by directing you to the most important questions and must know topics.
IT’S PERSONALISED FOR YOU
Subscribe, set your exam date and we will send you a practice question every day to keep your revision on track.
REVISE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Revise offline and fit in your exam preparation whenever it suits you.
ACCESS THE HIGHEST QUALITY CONTENT
Our quality, up-to-date medical revision questions are mapped to the relevant exam curriculum, are of the correct format and difficulty and provide excellent explanations to increase your understanding.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Easily identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your revision where you need it most. Reporting metrics will compare your performance against your peers.
* Offline Revision
* Expertly written exam format revision questions
* Time efficient revision features that direct you to the most important questions you need to know.
* Personalised daily question notification
* Timed Mock Tests
* Detailed explanations
* Personal performance feedback
* Key learning points
Free demo questions available to try before you buy.
- MRCP Part 1
- MRCP Part 2 written
- MRCS Part A
- FRCS General Surgery
- FRCS Trauma & Orthopaedic
- MRCPCH FOP/TAS
- MRCPCH AKP
- MRCOG Part 1
- MRCOG Part 2
- FRCA Primary
- FRCA Final
- FRCEM Primary
- Speciality Certificate Examination in Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Speciality Certificate in Gastroenterology
- Speciality Certificate in Acute Medicine
- Speciality Certificate in Geriatric Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Respiratory Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Clinical Oncology
- MRCPsych Paper A
- MRCPsych Paper B
- Medical Student Finals
- Situational Judgement Test
- PSA, Medical School Years 2-3
- Medical School Year 1
* Exam Health Indicator
* Updated "My Performance" screen with detailed graphs
* Basic users can answer up to 3 free questions per exam per day
Ratings and Reviews
Outdated references, controversial clinical management protocols
Onexamination have to seriously go through the answers and review the references. Follow the latest evidence based management. Where different opinions and management protocols are available better to follow the RCEM/ NICE guidelines.
Unfortunately being a part of BMJ group very rarely the evidence are been taken rom BMJ journals, BMJ learning or BMJ best practices.
Disappointed this time with BMJ Onexamintion.
Although beneficial but need improvement in some areas. Every time after log in, I’ve to set filters again. Why not I can adjust my filter as default according to my choice. My exam is SBA but every time I’ve to select again. Moreover, in mock test there’s no filter for exam type. Ultimately I’ve to go through to MTF & SBA both.
App has limited options
App does not have the option to get questions selection from breakdown in “General Endocrinology” as given in the website page when access from desktop.
- BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- 61.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2019 BMJ Publishing Group Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.