Free questions available.
REVISE. LEARN. SUCCEED
We work with you, supporting you to pass first time. As medical revision providers, instilling good revision practices, and giving you the revision tools and content to succeed is our passion.
REVISION YOUR WAY
Our platform is personalised based on your performance, we prioritise the content you need to master in order to pass. Your revision success is supported by giving you a structured directed set of content based on your weaknesses.
TRACKING YOUR PROGRESS IS SIMPLE
Easily identify your strengths and weaknesses so you can focus your revision where you need it most. Reporting metrics will compare your performance against your peers and give you a good likelihood of passing your exam.
* Offline Revision
* Expertly written exam format revision questions
* Personalised Revision - Prioritised questions and flash cards
* Time efficient revision features that direct you to the most important questions you need to know.
* Motivation tools to encourage you to revise regularly
* Timed Mock Tests
* Detailed explanations
* Personal performance feedback
* Key learning points
- MRCP Part 1
- MRCP Part 2 written
- MRCS Part A
- FRCS General Surgery
- FRCS Trauma & Orthopaedic
- MRCPCH FOP/TAS
- MRCPCH AKP
- MRCOG Part 1
- MRCOG Part 2
- FRCA Primary
- FRCA Final
- FRCEM Primary
- Speciality Certificate Examination in Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Speciality Certificate in Gastroenterology
- Speciality Certificate in Acute Medicine
- Speciality Certificate in Geriatric Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Respiratory Medicine
- Specialty Certificate in Clinical Oncology
- MRCPsych Paper A
- MRCPsych Paper B
- Medical Student Finals
- Situational Judgement Test
- PSA, Medical School Years 2-3
- Medical School Year 1
Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful but Need more effort
This app is the best for preparing MRCP and SCE , it need more effort including more explanation, more links , more new and exclusive questions and answers. Thanks
Needs more fine tuning
The app is good but the tagging features does not work as you are unable to filter tagged questions subsequently. Also, there seems to be an issue with the filter. For example, if I want to only review Embryology I am unable to do so because once this is selected, it returns 0 questions. Please fix this in upcoming versions!
I’ll be sitting for my NMC exam soon and needed to get a sense of the exam. I finally get it! Thanks to the makers!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BMJ Publishing Group Limited
- 44.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012-2021 BMJ Publishing Group Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- NMC Part 1 (4 Months) $9.99
- PLAB (4 Months) $9.99
- MRCGP (AKT) (3 Months) $69.99
- MRCP Part 1 (12 Months) $169.99
- Acute Medicine SCE (12 Months) $209.99
- MRCPCH FoP / DCH (12 Months) $149.99
- ESEGH (12 Months) $179.99
- ESENEPH Nephrology (12 Months) $139.99
- FFICM (12 Months) $149.99
- First FRCR Physics (12 Months) $139.99